Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by J.D. B.Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by Beth J.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's berry weis lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness...1 Answers
  • Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not ...3 Answers
Sarah B.
Boonville, In
This is such a fun, yummy beer perfect for poolside on a sunny day. I love Leinenkugel's! This is probably second behind summer shandy.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I wouldn't want to drink a lot of these bc they are so sweet but they are very good! It's very different than any other beer I've tried
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never had this flavor but I do enjoy leinenkugels! Nice summer beer and has good taste! There are many other flavors they have to offer
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
I don't usually like beer but this one was lightly fruity and left a nice after taste as apposed to the bitterness of regular beer.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you aren't a huge fan of the taste of beer, this is perfect for you. It's super easy to drink and has a delicious berry flavor!
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I like this beer and the summer one. I like beer, but don't drink it all too much. It is nice and fruity, and it is cheap as well.
Brittanny T.
Providence, RI
Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss is very sweet. If that is your thing, you'll love this beer. They have better offerings in my opinion.
Stephanie C.
Tulsa
Love this beer! A berry flavor finish but not sweet like cider beers. I would purchase again and share with my family and friends
Meghan S.
Ballwin, MO
Favorite one from Leinenkugel! So sweet and doesn't even taste like beer. Usually I hate beer so this is a good alternative lol
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
One of my go to summer beers. Its refreshing and not as heavy as you would expect. Perfect for a bbq or lounging bu the pool.
Raphael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not a fan of beer and this is one of the few I enjoy. My question is, is this seasonal? It seems so hard to find even here in NYC.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness of the Leinenkugel shandys?