Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by J.D. B.Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by Beth J.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's berry weis lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness...1 Answers
  • Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not ...3 Answers
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is really sweet and tastes like soda. Its really refreshing and great for picnics, bbq's, or hanging out by the pool. The only thing I don't like is it can be a little heavy (i wouldn't drink a bunch of these at a time). This is really good if you don't like the taste of beer.
Jennifer  C.
A fruity beer that has a smooth finish. If you are not huge on beer flavor but can do a fruity beer, this is a great option. The price point is also a great selling point. It is not overly sweet. I enjoy Summer Shandy and the Ginger one more than this beer but this is not bad. I prefer wine but this is a beer I will drink if my husband will get something besides an IPA!
Jillien C.
This is a great general drinking beer with a fruity twist. Leinenkugel's nails different flavors for different moods/activities IMO. Outside in the summer? Shandy away! A chilly fall night? Taste the fall flavors of Harvest Patch. The Berry Weiss is not my favorite berry beer but it is damn close.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
The taste is semi-sweet and mellow but it's still a flavor that I found to be too sweet on the palette if consumed too much of. Great for a summer treat or dessert type of drink. It must be a favorite since it's easy to find in many liquor stores. Definitely recommend it but I rank it low on my must have lists. And yes you can taste the berries!
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
Everything about this beer is enjoyable. You'd think berry beer would be gross buts it's quite surprising. It's light and has just enough sweetness to it that it doesn't mimic malt beverages. The price is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. Leinenkugels has been a trusted beer brand in my family, and never disappoints.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge, NJ
For the ladies who don’t enjoy beer much and love the fruity taste try this! I love me some good beer but I do love light fruit taste once in a while. This is very affordable and can be found in almost any liquor store! Its always on the list for get togethers with friends!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A nice, crisp and refreshing beer (or bier) that is perfect for sipping in the summer or in the evenings on your porch. The berry flavor compliments the crispness of the white beer so well. I think the alcohol content (4.7% ABV) is just about perfect for relaxing and sipping.
Sara H.
Muskegon, MI
This is the first beer I bought when I turned 21 because I liked the color and the idea of berry beer (no shame). I ended up loving it! I was disappointed at the end of summer because I thought that it would be a seasonal flavor, but I was happy to find out that I can get it year round! It has a nice, crisp taste.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Their beers are so yummy and refreshing. I buy their different flavors all the time. More on the pricey side but that's what good beer goes for. More pricey. Would highly recommend to everyone
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This is one of my favorite beers to get when I see it in stores. I want to say it’s about 11.00 for a 6 pack. This beer has a smooth, slightly fruity flavor. In a weird way it kind of tastes like blueberry pancakes. This beer is prefect for a summer bbq as well as a fall bonfire.
Raphael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not a fan of beer and this is one of the few I enjoy. My question is, is this seasonal? It seems so hard to find even here in NYC.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness of the Leinenkugel shandys?