Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by J.D. B.Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by Beth J.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's berry weis lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness...1 Answers
  • Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not ...3 Answers
Jenn B.
Leinenkugel's is one of my favorite beers! The flavors are so bold and delicious. Berry Weiss has a strong hop flavor with a smooth berry finish. The price point is just right for any budget. I definitely recommend any of the Leinenkugel's beers.
Alyee H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a must have during the summer season! I normally am not a light beer drinker and prefer stouts and IPAS, but this one is excellent. With the light crisp taste it provides a relief to the scorching heat. It’s made from a blend of wheat and pale malts along with the addition of cluster hops. To top off they add the natural sweetness that is from fresh Wisconsin loganberries, blackberries and elderberries. All these ingredients are ingenious to Wisconsin. This is considered a fruit beer and it lives up to its name. The taste is exactly in my opinion and many others of Fruity Pebbles. I loved fruity pebbles growing up and I still do just the adult version. Just the smell of the beer will draw you in with its sweet and tart aromas. The clean and crisp taste leaves you feeling refreshed. Perfect for outings such as boating, camping or just hangout out at the fire pit. That’s where I particularly love to enjoy Berry Weiss. Definitely recommend for beer beginners!
Jessica C.
Borden, IN
This a is pretty good beer if you like berry flavoring. It still has a good amount of beer taste, so you don’t feel like you’re drinking cider. But the berry just gives it something different if you’re looking for a new refreshing taste.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Why does fruit beer exist... it is truly terrible. Fruit and beer should never mix.. never! The summer shandy is equally as bad as this berry beer if not worse. The best way I can describe it is by comparing it to lemon pledge
Jennifer B.
Tempe, AZ
My mom and I love this beer! Most of the flavors are amazing and refreshing. The price point is super reasonable and often times on sale in Arizona. The packaging has no effect on me one way or the other. We will always buy this brand! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's a very fruity and very sweet beer. If you're not a big regular beer fan, this may be a good way to segue into beer drinking. Too sweet for my taste, though, so one is plenty for me.
Jeni S.
Bargersville, IN
Berry Weis is easily one of my favorite beers! I think it’s a great value for how good it is! Also it goes down so smoothly and doesn’t leave a bitter taste in your mouth. It’s just all around a great beer I would recommend!
Samantha B.
Adrian
Berry weiss is my absolute favorite beer over all leinenkugel flavors. I love fall when it is a readily available flavor and wish it was well stocked year round.
Lauren W.
LOVE! My favorite thing is to mix 1/2 of this Berry Weiss and then 1/2 of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy together. One of our local bars even sells it in a pitcher split down the middle to mix perfectly. It is amazing. Berry Weiss has a great flavor alone too. Sweet, but not too sweet in my opinion. A good fruity summer brew!
Beth J.
Florence, WI
I love nearly every variety of Leinenkugel's beer that I try. It's a local beer for me and honestly the variety of flavors they have are vibrant and refreshing. Berry Weiss is no different. It's wonderful blackberry flavor is wonderful for fall or winter when you're sitting back on a cold day watching a football. it contains just a hint of honey. love it.
Raphael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not a fan of beer and this is one of the few I enjoy. My question is, is this seasonal? It seems so hard to find even here in NYC.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness of the Leinenkugel shandys?