Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by J.D. B.Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by Beth J.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's berry weis lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness of the Le...1 Answers
  • Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not a fan of b...3 Answers
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
This is a must have during the summer season! I normally am not a light beer drinker and prefer stouts and IPAS, but this one is excellent. With the light crisp taste it provides a relief to the scorching heat. It’s made from a blend of wheat and pale malts along with the addition of cluster hops. To top off they add the natural sweetness that is from fresh Wisconsin loganberries, blackberries and elderberries. All these ingredients are ingenious to Wisconsin. This is considered a fruit beer and it lives up to its name. The taste is exactly in my opinion and many others of Fruity Pebbles. I loved fruity pebbles growing up and I still do just the adult version. Just the smell of the beer will draw you in with its sweet and tart aromas. The clean and crisp taste leaves you feeling refreshed. Perfect for outings such as boating, camping or just hangout out at the fire pit. That’s where I particularly love to enjoy Berry Weiss. Definitely recommend for beer beginners!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is really sweet and tastes like soda. Its really refreshing and great for picnics, bbq's, or hanging out by the pool. The only thing I don't like is it can be a little heavy (i wouldn't drink a bunch of these at a time). This is really good if you don't like the taste of beer.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Tempe, AZ
My mom and I love this beer! Most of the flavors are amazing and refreshing. The price point is super reasonable and often times on sale in Arizona. The packaging has no effect on me one way or the other. We will always buy this brand! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Leinenkugel is definitely a company that produces beer that's typically on the sweeter side. However, this stuff tastes like Fruity Pebbles, and is really darn good! That is if you're into weiss or wheat ales.
Rebecca h.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Their beers are so yummy and refreshing. I buy their different flavors all the time. More on the pricey side but that's what good beer goes for. More pricey. Would highly recommend to everyone
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian , IL
This is a perfect balance between a sweet drink and beer. It is a great drink for any occasion. It is by far one of my favorite beers of all time.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
This is personally too sweet for me, HOWEVER, the ball park near me offers this beer mixed with their Summer Shandy and its really good!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Boonville, In
This is such a fun, yummy beer perfect for poolside on a sunny day. I love Leinenkugel's! This is probably second behind summer shandy.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never had this flavor but I do enjoy leinenkugels! Nice summer beer and has good taste! There are many other flavors they have to offer
Char L.
Char L.
Avon Lake, OH
Although I do enjoy the flavor of this beer, it is a little too sweet. After one my stomach feels full and starts to hurt.
Raphael M.
Raphael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not a fan of beer and this is one of the few I enjoy. My question is, is this seasonal? It seems so hard to find even here in NYC.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness of the Leinenkugel shandys?