Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by J.D. B.Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Longneck 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles uploaded by Beth J.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's berry weis lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness...1 Answers
  • Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not ...3 Answers
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like berries you will love this product. Unfortunately, I don't really like berries, so it wasn't my cup of tea, but for being berry flavored, I actually didn't hate it. I can imagine how good it would be to someone who actually likes berry flavors!
Lotta K.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite beer to drink because of the fruity tones in it. I dont mind regular beer but I have a sweeter taste and this beer hits the spot. This is my go to beer when I am picking something up to just relax and wind down from a long day. Try it!
Jeanine I.
This is my favorite beer of all time! It’s seasonal in upper MI so fall is always good! It’s priced well and has a wonderful taste. I don’t like a lot of beers but this one does it! It’s the best. I would buy it again for sure. Now that I’m in the south it’s impossible to find. I have only been able to find the Berry Shandy. It’s close but I know it’s not the same.
Kasey L.
E Brunswick, NJ
I always said I hated beer but then I tried this one!! Not too sweet, not too dry but definitely a delicious berry flavor. Definitely one of my go-to beers now! Would recommend any of Leinenkugels beers to anyone, especially to someone who doesn't usually like beer.
Rebekah F.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I could not stand the taste of this beer!! Typically I enjoy the flavors Leinenkugel comes up with, but this one was a mixture of cough syrup and alcohol. I know this is not a typical opinion of this product but I like to be honest when doing my reviews.
Lauren S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Berry Weiss is a perfect combination of a fruity drink and a beer. It goes down smooth and easy. Leinenkugel does not disappoint with quality and value. Great spring and summer time beer. Go get a 6 pack to share with your friends or save them for yourself.
Cassie M.
Riverside , IA
I normally go for blue moon or boulevard wheat, but had heard great things about the Berry Weiss. I’m glad I gave it a shot! It is so good! I wish the berry flavor came through a little bit more, but I will definitely buy this beer again!
Tarin B.
Not a huge beer drinker, but I️ love this fruity taste for a summer or fall tailgate drink. I️ love the variety packs because you get so many different flavors-many of which are a pleasant surprise.
Rebecca O.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is absolutely my favorite beer! It's fruity and refreshing! I have loved everything that I've tried from this brand, but this is my favorite so far. If you're new to beer, try this! Or anything from the brand really.
Hannah C.
I really don't like beer but this was really really good. I loved the flavor and Leinenkugels is probably one of the only beers that I could drink and not hate every second of it because their flavors are so damn good. The Berry Weiss is just so amazing and so sweet.
Raphael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi y'all! I love the taste of this beer. In fact in not a fan of beer and this is one of the few I enjoy. My question is, is this seasonal? It seems so hard to find even here in NYC.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
How sweet is this beer? Is it comparable to the sweetness of the Leinenkugel shandys?