Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Can Bottle W/Pour Bier

by Leinenkugel's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Can Bottle W/Pour Bier!
How would you rate this product?
Drexel Hill, PA
Delicious. Light and refreshing but a little bit on the sweeter side. Probably wouldn't have more than one or two since it is on the sweeter side. But a really good beer if you're not a big beer drinker in the first place. Would definitely drink again.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a great beer to drink when you want something fruity but still has a good beer taste. I can have 1-2 of these and not get too bored of the taste. They also nice to have for holiday parties for a nice mixture of choices.
Oshkosh, WI
Love Leinenkugels, as it is probably outlr most purchased beer. However this particular flavor does nothing for me. It is very sweet and the after taste is terrible. I drink it last when i get this flavor in a sample pack.
Hancock, MI
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this stuff had a nice flavor! Not too sweet and you could taste it with the beer taste. Definitely good when it’s ice cold on a hot summer day. Will have to buy this again sometime
Johnson City , TN
Im usually not the biggest fan of beer, but I have to say I really like this one! It's affordable and it tastes good! Perfect for a cookout with friends! My tip would be to keep it in the fridge before drinking it.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This has a nice flavor. I like it better than some of their other ones. It’s a little expensive for like a bigger pack but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend this if you want a good berry flavor beer/alcohol drink.
I don't necessarily like beer.. But this is very good. It doesn't really even tastes like beer.. more of a fruity taste which I love! It's affordable and I'll purchase whenever I watch a ball game with my man!
Mount Carmel , PA
Love that they make this in a can! I’ve always been a huge fan of the summer shandy but this berry flavor is amazing too! The price isn’t bad and it’s not too sweet it has just the right flavor in it I love !
I go for this beer when I want a sweeter beer. IMO it’s not too heavy and it’s such a pretty color when poured in a glass. Nice for the fall and a good switch from their summer shandy.
Terre Haute , IN
I have always enjoyed their flavored beer. It tastes wonderful and is nice to have something different. It has great flavor. I have always liked all of their flavored beers.

Looking for your answer?