Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Can Bottle W/Pour Bier

by Leinenkugel's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Can Bottle W/Pour Bier!
How would you rate this product?
San Francisco
This literally tastes like liquid fruity pebbles! Every time I drink this I am instantly morphed back to my childhood and I love every minute!
1,178 reviews
Love anything lenny's makes their beer is so delicious and definitely with the price.I hope they make more flavors because it's soo good
Perry , GA
I love all of this brands flavored beer, so of course this this didn’t disappoint me. I like that it doesn’t have a fake flavoring taste
Personally this beer is too sweet for me. Definitely can taste the berry flavor. I don't care for the aftertaste it leaves in my mouth.
Lebanon , OH
So so yummy. This beer almost has an aftertaste similar to fruity peebles. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a summer beer
Atlanta, MI
This beer is perfect for the end of summer/beginning of fall season. The taste is so refreshing yet,warming at the same time
This is a delicious summer drink. Nice and light, and not too boozy for a summer afternoon. Great for sipping on a hot day.
Kansas city , MO
This was my go to drink about 5 years ago. Simply delicious and extra fruity. You don’t even think you are drinking beer!
Kansas City, MO
It's not bad! I love fruity beers, and this one has a pretty good flavor and is full bodied enough to be enjoyed by many.
Lino Lakes, MN
This is a very good summer beer! I prefer to enjoy these poolside / lakeside! The berry is a unique taste that I enjoy.

Looking for your answer?