Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss 12 Oz  Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles

Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss 12 Oz Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Winner of the Bronze Medal in Fruits and Vegetable category. see more...

Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss 12 Oz  Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles
Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss 12 Oz Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles
Buy on Walmart
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
Berry Weis is the happy point between light and dark winter beers. The addition of subtle berries adds a slight sweet taste to mark out the bitter. Affordable to try in six-packs if it’s your first time, and allows you to purchase in variety packs if you’re a fan of more flavors. Highly recommend trying if you’re a fan of other beers by them!
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
If you love fruity pebbles then you will love this beer! I am not a huge fan of beer but my boyfriend actually ordered this at a local restaurant and asked me to try it and i absolutely love it. Definitely recommend atleast trying it.
Shayne S.
Franksville , WI
One of my favorite winter beers, I’m not into light beer at all but this isn’t super heavy either. Price is ok and readily available in most stores that have a decent beer selection. Will def be buying again
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
This berry Weiss does not fail when it comes to tasting just like berry it is sweet but not overwhelming. I'd say this is def a good beer for ladies who are just getting into beers... if you like ciders this is also a good choice because this doesn't have a longing aftertaste. To me it taste like light juice that I could drink over and over or mix with something to create nice summer concoction.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Berry Weiss is probably hands down my favorite beer that I will purchase on the regular. I really like the berry flavor that's really apparent in the beer and it's sweet without being too sweet (ok or maybe it borders on being too sweet). I actually haven't been able to buy it for a while despite looking, and maybe I'd like to think it's because it's doing well and really popular.
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
When I was in college, a local bar had these amazing split pitchers half Berry Weiss, half Honey Weiss.  They were goddamn delicious.  And since then I've basically been obsessed with Leinenkugel's beers.  They're delicious, and interesting and varied.  Try this with a Honey weiss, you won't regret it.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I like Berry Weiss but only as an "occasional beer"...meaning, I can have one or two, but it wouldn't be something I'd drink for a full night out of drinking. I like it super cold and on a hot day, the best. The berry flavor is quite subtle and I've purchased multiple times as a treat.  I will continue to purchase.
Anndria T.
I love most all of the Leinenkugel beer collection. I do like this beer, but I think the berries used make it a little more bitter than I typically prefer. I wish they had added a little more sugar in to counteract the bitterness of the berries, but it is still a good beer.
Andi P.
Menifee, CA
I'm a Leine's  girl for sure. Especially since I grew up in the very area it's brewed in. Berry Weiss, however is by far my favorite. It's sweet and flavorful and has a unique twist on flavored beers you can't get anywhere else. My only complaint is it'a seasonal!
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
For beer, this had quite a strong berry flavor. I felt it tasted more like a cider than a flavored beer. Overall, the taste was not that bad and it's a good starter beer for those interested in trying something new or different. I would recommend.