BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Carefully brewed by the Leinenkugel family for five generations. see more...

• Is this a light tasting beer similar to the summer Shandy? I'm no...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Milford
leinenkugel is the best shandy brand around. You can usually pick up a pack at your local supermarket or liquor store. You can’t beat the price and the taste is always crisp and refreshing. My go to beer/shandy when I want something with a little more flavor and feel!
Amanda M.
This beer is sweet. It sort of tastes like wine. I'm not a wine drinker traditionally, but in this case the wine taste with the beer texture was appealing to me. It is average price for alcohol. It is low in alcohol volume. I would definitely buy it again as I have bought a ton of times in the past. I am not a big drinker anymore, but I do still enjoy a bottle or two every once in a while. Leinenkugel's is the way to go!
Jessica H.
Los Angeles , CA
I know, a fruit beer. I don't care though, the taste of this beer is perfect in summer. I'm definitely not a huge beer drinker so do gravitate towards sweeter selections. This is not too sweet and just right.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
This is the beer you drink if you like sweeter liquors and fruitier cocktails. It isn't bad. Not too heavy, very berry flavor and smell, and is fairly sweet. If you really love beer you may find this just okay, but a lot of my friends who are put off by the "beer taste" really really like it. It's really good to bring to a bbq with a mixed crowd. I probably wouldn't buy for myself again soon, but it is one to try.
Rachel V.
This is a great winter beer for people who prefer fruitier beers in general. I originally started drinking Leine’s for the summer shandy and tried this when that was not in season. The flavors all blend well together and it is something I purchase every year.
Tracy H.
Bay city
My new favorite shandy!! Super berry flavored with raspberry and some blueberry flavors mixed in. I love all shandies but this is by far my favorite. I will be keeping this stocked in the fridge from now on!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Listen. I own a brewery. I know what it means to go in somewhere and buy a berry beer. But there is something so magical about Berry Weiss - it tastes like summer in a bottle and you can take the girl out of Wisconsin, but you can't take the Wisconsin out of the girl! This beer tastes like a cookout before a Brewers game and I love it.
Christine D.
This beef has a lovely purple color. But the taste is just not one that I enjoy. I was really underwhelmed by this neee and can think of several other options that could be recommended instead of it. There are so many great beef out there I would recommend starting somewhere else. If you want a true fruity beer, go find a lambic.
Rachael P.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE this beer! It’s sooo good! They have so many flavors. It’s a good pick if you don’t want a wine cooler, but you also don’t want a beer. Perfect beer for a lady. And it’s inexpensive. I buy it all the time. Highly recommend.
Katlyn E.
This is my favorite of all of the flavors! This beer has a sweet berry flavor. It's better than others because it's not so sweet that it gives you a stomach ache. I would definitely buy this again It is one of my staples.
Lori M.
Is this a light tasting beer similar to the summer Shandy? I'm not a fan of the heavy beers.