BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Carefully brewed by the Leinenkugel family for five generations. see more...

• Is this a light tasting beer similar to the summer Shandy...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Milford
leinenkugel is the best shandy brand around. You can usually pick up a pack at your local supermarket or liquor store. You can’t beat the price and the taste is always crisp and refreshing. My go to beer/shandy when I want something with a little more flavor and feel!
Amanda M.
This beer is sweet. It sort of tastes like wine. I'm not a wine drinker traditionally, but in this case the wine taste with the beer texture was appealing to me. It is average price for alcohol. It is low in alcohol volume. I would definitely buy it again as I have bought a ton of times in the past. I am not a big drinker anymore, but I do still enjoy a bottle or two every once in a while. Leinenkugel's is the way to go!
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I like fruity and citrus beers from time to time. This is aight, crisp, fruity beer. So if you don't like fruity beer, this definitely isn't for you. But a super cold one in the summer is refreshingly good.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
This is the beer you drink if you like sweeter liquors and fruitier cocktails. It isn't bad. Not too heavy, very berry flavor and smell, and is fairly sweet. If you really love beer you may find this just okay, but a lot of my friends who are put off by the "beer taste" really really like it. It's really good to bring to a bbq with a mixed crowd. I probably wouldn't buy for myself again soon, but it is one to try.
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
Refreshing, sweet and fills all of the cravings. Beer for the non beer drinker, and even the beer drinker that likes to experiment. Even if this flavor isn't for you leinies is the best ever!
Rachel V.
This is a great winter beer for people who prefer fruitier beers in general. I originally started drinking Leine’s for the summer shandy and tried this when that was not in season. The flavors all blend well together and it is something I purchase every year.
Devan L.
Groton, CT
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! When I moved into my new place all alone (its fab btw) I would have a beer every night when I got home from work and as soon as I tried this I was in love. I’ll never need a companion as long as I have this beer. Except it’s only seasonal so im unfortunately forced to take yearly breaks and swipe through tinder until my favorite season comes back and I’m greeted by the sweet, chilled nectar of the gods.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Listen. I own a brewery. I know what it means to go in somewhere and buy a berry beer. But there is something so magical about Berry Weiss - it tastes like summer in a bottle and you can take the girl out of Wisconsin, but you can't take the Wisconsin out of the girl! This beer tastes like a cookout before a Brewers game and I love it.
Christine D.
This beef has a lovely purple color. But the taste is just not one that I enjoy. I was really underwhelmed by this neee and can think of several other options that could be recommended instead of it. There are so many great beef out there I would recommend starting somewhere else. If you want a true fruity beer, go find a lambic.
Rachael P.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE this beer! It’s sooo good! They have so many flavors. It’s a good pick if you don’t want a wine cooler, but you also don’t want a beer. Perfect beer for a lady. And it’s inexpensive. I buy it all the time. Highly recommend.
Lori M.
Is this a light tasting beer similar to the summer Shandy? I'm not a fan of the heavy beers.