BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Carefully brewed by the Leinenkugel family for six generations. see more...

Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
I love Snow Drift Vanilla Porter. It's smooth and flavorful and compares. Leinenkugal's offers a great vanilla porter at an affordable price. I would buy this one over some of the more pricey brewery options not only because of cost ut because it tastes good. Sometimes I can't drink more than one of these types of flavors but snowdrift is one I can drink a lot of.
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
Hands down my absolute favorite fall/winter beer! I love a sweet porter/stout and this is one of the best. It has a rich flavor with some sweetness, but not overly sweet. It has the vanilla/chocolate sweetness that some porters have. If you don’t like sweet dark beers, you probably won’t like this.
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
Super good & refreshing without being too sweet. I didn't like the original flavor (lemon) because it tastes a little like Lysol smells, to me, but this is amazing and I have purchased it many times since I first started seeing it on the grocery store shelves.
Kelsey D.
Cincinnati, OH
I don’t usually buy leinenkugels because I’m not typically into shandy beers but this porter was soooo good. (I love porters anyway though.) Same cost as most beers, and again... delicious! Puts me in the holiday spirit, haha. These don’t last long between my brother and me.
Miranda M.
Love this winter beer. It has yummy flavors with a smooth finish! I find this one a little smoother than others. We have been buying for a while now and will continue too! Price is affordable and would recommend to others.
Amy L.
Nashua, NH
This brand is awesome and they always have unique flavors. This beer is great and I would recommend buying and trying all kinds next time you’re wandering around looking for a good beer! I buy this monthly!
Nichole M.
Eureka, MO
Although it's a little heavy for me, My husband says the Vanilla Porter is amazing! I do LOVE the flavor, I just can't drink much at a time. A tasty treat non the less!
Jenny L.
Walled Lake, MI
When I first bought this beer, I didn't know if I was going to like it because I am not really a fan of cider beers. However, I don't really know if I would consider this to be a cider beer at all. It is definitely a tart beer for sure, but it's not too sweet at all. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I LOVED this beer, and whenever I see it again I will definitely repurchase it.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
I really enjoyed this brew. Very rich, creamy mouth feel, not sweet, but far from bitter. I've made this purchase a few times. I enjoy drinking it on its own watching a fire rather than with food, but it does go well with fruit or cheese cake! Recommend.
Rachel K.
Great beer if you are looking for something different to try. I prefer the original Sunset Wheat as my favorite but this is great to switch it up with something refreshingly tart.
Michael H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Been wanting to try! How does this taste?