BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's® Explorer Pack™.

2 new beers.

Winter's bite™.

Cranberry ginger shandy.

Twelve bottles. 3 of each.

Only available here.

Leinenkugel's Winter's Bite™ cocoa spice black lager.

Leinenkugel's cranberry ginger shandy.

Leinenkugel's snowdrift vanilla porter porter with vanilla.

Leinenkugel's helles yeah American helles.

Chippewa falls, Wisconsin. see more...

Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert
I love almost ever Leinenkugel beer i've ever had(Summer shandy and Oktoberfest some of my favorites!) So a sample pack is GREAT. I LOVE the summer and autumn explorer packs. The fall is my favorite it comes with 3ea of some if the best-the Honey Weiss-a smooth light beer with a mild honey flavor; Oktoberfest-taste like pumpkin pie and crisp autumn day caught in a bottle!(my fav); Orange Shandy-taste like an orange juice married a beer, crisp and refreshing with a bit of spice; and Creamy Dark-this is the least favorite for me as Im not a big Dark beer fan but its still a nice fall spice flavor sort of reminicent of cream sodas and spiced cake.
I would highly recommend if you are looking to try a nice variety of fall flavors that you give Lienenkugel's Autumn Explorer pack (or if its summer at the time their Summer Explorer pack-equally yummy!) A try! 👍👍🎃🍂🍁
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I bought this for my boyfriend who is OBSESSED with the cranberry Shandy. These beers are light and easy to drink, and provides options for all beer lovers! I think our favorite is still the cranberry Shandy. I would recommend grabbing this case for your next holiday party!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert
This is awesome! Of course, when you buy these, you're taking a risk one or all of the flavors are disgusting, but that doesn't mean the beer isn't good. This was great for my buddy and I. He likes very strong beers or lagers and I'm an ale kinda girl, so it was great for us to try new flavors and whatever I hated, he liked! I've tried a Winter pack and a Summer pack. Winter wasn't my favorite, but I still love this company's beers.
Jennifer P.
This is the perfect mixture of beer if you loved flavored beer and like to mix it up from time to time instead of drinking a case/pack of the same thing. Add a little variety to your life I guess you can say. I have yet to find a flavor that I don't like. Give it a try! Perfect for a party!
Kitty T.
I always love a Leinenkugel's beer, especially in the Summer (pretty much the only season I drink possibly more beer than wine - outside of the home!). The sample packs are my favorite because I love variety! I love having variety packs for parties/gatherings because you know there is something everyone will love. I am a sucker for the classic, Summer Shandy. Tastes like Summer! xo
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Leinenkugel's Beer Explorer Sample Pack is amazing. I have purchase it many a time. It is always a great experience to taste their other products, and sometimes I go and purchase the product that was in the sample pack. It is indeed a good value for the price, and I would recommend giving it a try. You never know, You might find the next Leinenkugel's beer that You like.
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
Okay, Leinenkugel's in general is such a great brand if you like different fruity beers. Obviously not all are fruity, but you can say they are heavily themed beers in their own unique way. The explorer pack is a hit or miss because you get to try a couple of the beers they have to offer, but a miss if you end up not liking a certain beer from the 12-pack.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
I'm a huge Leinenkugel's lover! I haven't been disappointed by any of their beers yet, and that's saying a lot! The price is about the same as any other beer out there. A little more than the Coors, or Miller, or anything like that, but well worth it! I enjoy trying their sample packs, because you can test out a few different types without having to buy a bunch of different 6 packs.
Rachel L.
We love Leinie’s in our house. My husband is from wisconsin, so it’s very near to his heart. We aren’t too big on the shandy’s however. That’s all we can really find in Texas. Every now and then we’ll spot this variety pack or a sixer of something we like and grab a few! The cranberry-ginger shandy in this pack is actually not too bad though.
Gyzelle R.
Happy Hour Expert
This sampler pack is awesome. I love a little variety especially when it comes to beer. I’m super into trying a few different flavors to compare. The shandys are my favorite especially the new one... I think it’s cranberry ginger... man that’s good. If your looking for something a little thicker and stronger try the vanilla porter. Yum!
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert
I've had many other Leinenkugel beers, but none from this sampler. I normally really like them too!! Are they any good??
Carlton H.