BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's® Explorer Pack™.

2 new beers.

Winter's bite™.

Cranberry ginger shandy.

Twelve bottles. 3 of each.

Only available here.

Leinenkugel's Winter's Bite™ cocoa spice black lager.

Leinenkugel's cranberry ginger shandy.

Leinenkugel's snowdrift vanilla porter porter with vanilla.

Leinenkugel's helles yeah American helles.

Chippewa falls, Wisconsin. see more...

Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love almost ever Leinenkugel beer i've ever had(Summer shandy and Oktoberfest some of my favorites!) So a sample pack is GREAT. I LOVE the summer and autumn explorer packs. The fall is my favorite it comes with 3ea of some if the best-the Honey Weiss-a smooth light beer with a mild honey flavor; Oktoberfest-taste like pumpkin pie and crisp autumn day caught in a bottle!(my fav); Orange Shandy-taste like an orange juice married a beer, crisp and refreshing with a bit of spice; and Creamy Dark-this is the least favorite for me as Im not a big Dark beer fan but its still a nice fall spice flavor sort of reminicent of cream sodas and spiced cake.
I would highly recommend if you are looking to try a nice variety of fall flavors that you give Lienenkugel's Autumn Explorer pack (or if its summer at the time their Summer Explorer pack-equally yummy!) A try! 👍👍🎃🍂🍁
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love how they have so many different varieties. Summer shandy is a staple at every bar come spring time and is so crisp and refreshing right off the tap! Pair it with a slice of lemon and it really brings out the amazing flavor!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Leinenkugel's Beer Explorer Sample Pack is amazing. I have purchase it many a time. It is always a great experience to taste their other products, and sometimes I go and purchase the product that was in the sample pack. It is indeed a good value for the price, and I would recommend giving it a try. You never know, You might find the next Leinenkugel's beer that You like.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
I'm a huge Leinenkugel's lover! I haven't been disappointed by any of their beers yet, and that's saying a lot! The price is about the same as any other beer out there. A little more than the Coors, or Miller, or anything like that, but well worth it! I enjoy trying their sample packs, because you can test out a few different types without having to buy a bunch of different 6 packs.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I am not typically a beer drinker or much of a drinker at all, so when Leinenkugel's came out with their Explorer Sample Pack, I wanted to give it a try. I truly liked all of the flavor options in the variety pack and the price was also pleasing compared to other variety packs out there. I would definitely purchase again.
Kathy Z.
This was a fun way to sample Leinenkugels beers.  A group of us got together and pitched in buying it after we saw it at walmart.   Only problem it was shelf not cooler so we had to put it on ice for a bit but so worth it!  Definitely will buy again and can't wait to try their other flavors!
Gabrielle G.
Philadelphia
I love the sample pack!! You get a mix of the different flavors they offer so you can find out which ones you like best to then purchase separately. They’ve always got the best flavors for any time of year. Since I really enjoy beer, I appreciate that their flavors are never too sweet or over powering.
Leelee B.
Leinenkugel's beer is good. I love the orange shady the best. I would like it better if it wasn't a seasonal item. It is more exspensive compared to other beers but it has great flavor. I give it 4 out of 5 because it does cost more than other beers. I would definitely recommend this beer to others.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
My boyfriend introduced me to this beer company and I fell in LOVE. They give you packs of different varieties and kinds of beer cause I'm indecisive and never know which one I want. On top of that, they are so freaking good but you cant buy them at every gas station. Definitely go to a liquor store
Haidar Y.
I love this explorer pack. Not only do you get a bunch of different beers, you get a bunch of different beers from a great company! It definitely met my expectations and I liked each one more than the last. I would definitely recommend this to my friends because it's a great price point as well!
Britt S.
Tors Cove, NL
How do I get a sample of this?
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've had many other Leinenkugel beers, but none from this sampler. I normally really like them too!! Are they any good??
Pamela R.
Hartford
How can i get a sample pack
Carlton H.