BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's® Explorer Pack™.

2 new beers.

Winter's bite™.

Cranberry ginger shandy.

Twelve bottles. 3 of each.

Only available here.

Leinenkugel's Winter's Bite™ cocoa spice black lager.

Leinenkugel's cranberry ginger shandy.

Leinenkugel's snowdrift vanilla porter porter with vanilla.

Leinenkugel's helles yeah American helles.

Chippewa falls, Wisconsin. see more...

• I've had many other Leinenkugel beers, but none from this sampler. ...3 Answers
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
This is a total crowd pleaser, there's something for everybody in the pack! I personally love the cranberry beer. This is a great package to bring to any fall/winter event. It's pretty reasonably inexpensive regarding price. I've brought this to many tailgating functions and time and time again people go crazy! I love the variation of beers in the pack and would definitely recommend this.
Kathy E.
Kathy E.
Caledonia, MI
The cranberry ginger shandy is hands down my new favorite seasonal beer, though I wish it weren't seasonal, because I would drink it year round. It's sweet without being too sweet and even though I like the taste of beer, it doesn't taste like a beer. It's so flavorful and refreshing!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I like trying new beers and I picked this up last year and it did not disappoint! They have some great flavors and isn't too pricey. This is good for if you are going to a party and don't know what the crowd will be in to, lots of options and easy to find!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
I love these beers. Great flavors. I love that they come in a variety pack so you can try them all. The price is on par with comparable items. I don't drink beer very often, I just don't care for most beers. These are flavorful and easy to drink.
Toria S.
Toria S.
Spencer, OH
All of the beers in this pack are good. My favorite is the cranberry ginger shandy. I have had that type in other brands but they were way too sweet. This one you can taste the cranberry and it isnt too sweet.
Mike O.
Mike O.
Massillon, OH
The Cranberry Ginger Shandy is phenomenal. It is smooth and slightly tart with a nice ginger kick. I haven't tried any of the other beers in the pack yet.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Brush prairie , Wa
I have always loved all of their beers. I hope this seasonal selection is even better ! It's usually a bitter but sweet taste and it's very delicious!
Val I.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This was pretty good! I like Leinenkugel's seasonal and flavored beers. I'd buy again for sure; I like the grapefruit flavor.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
A great way to try all the flavors without committing to a whole pack of one kind!! Leinekugels always has fun new flavors!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Middletown, DE
I only have the cranberry ginger from this pack but I absolutely love it! So good. If you like both cranberries and ginger
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I've had many other Leinenkugel beers, but none from this sampler. I normally really like them too!! Are they any good??