Leinenkugel's Beer Explorer Sample Pack - 12 PK uploaded by Christian H.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's® Explorer Pack™.

2 new beers.

Winter's bite™.

Cranberry ginger shandy.

Twelve bottles. 3 of each.

Only available here.

Leinenkugel's Winter's Bite™ cocoa spice black lager.

Leinenkugel's cranberry ginger shandy.

Leinenkugel's snowdrift vanilla porter porter with vanilla.

Leinenkugel's helles yeah American helles.

Chippewa falls, Wisconsin. see more...

Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Leinenkugel's Beer Explorer Sample Pack is amazing. I have purchase it many a time. It is always a great experience to taste their other products, and sometimes I go and purchase the product that was in the sample pack. It is indeed a good value for the price, and I would recommend giving it a try. You never know, You might find the next Leinenkugel's beer that You like.
Kathy Z.
This was a fun way to sample Leinenkugels beers.  A group of us got together and pitched in buying it after we saw it at walmart.   Only problem it was shelf not cooler so we had to put it on ice for a bit but so worth it!  Definitely will buy again and can't wait to try their other flavors!
Gabrielle G.
Philadelphia
I love the sample pack!! You get a mix of the different flavors they offer so you can find out which ones you like best to then purchase separately. They’ve always got the best flavors for any time of year. Since I really enjoy beer, I appreciate that their flavors are never too sweet or over powering.
Jessica R.
Troutman, NC
I have never had a beer from one of their sample packs that I did not enjoy. It's a great way to try their new varieties without having to buy an entire 6-pack of a flavor you don't know if you will enjoy or not. Very reasonably priced for such a high quality and flavorful craft brew!
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
I love the brand Leinenkugel and all of the different types of beers they produce. I always look forward to their seasonal brews and the unique flavors. Super affordable for the quality of the product, and one of my favorites for sure. I always recommend this product to friends.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I bought this for my boyfriend who is OBSESSED with the cranberry Shandy. These beers are light and easy to drink, and provides options for all beer lovers! I think our favorite is still the cranberry Shandy. I would recommend grabbing this case for your next holiday party!
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
My sister and I live wine & beer tasting. Out of all the explorer/ taster packs we've purchased over the years this is always our favorite. There's something for everyone. My favorite so far is the grapefruit shandy so refreshing especially in the AZ heat.
Kelly B.
Overland Park, KS
This is a great summer sampler. Light enough to drink on a hot summer day but way more flavor than a boring Bud Light. Slightly sweet but not overly so. I would recommend this to friends for sure and will continue to buy it in the future.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This is a good way to try some of the different varieties of the fruity / girly beers without having to commit to a 6 pack of only one flavor, especially if you aren’t sure you’ll like it. These aren’t for everyone. Good for summer though.
Jillian P.
Leinenkugel’s always produces great beers. With the explorer pack you can enjoy a variety and possibly find a new flavor to love. Always well priced and worth it. No matter what time of year Leinenkugel’s keeps me coming back for more.
Britt S.
Tors Cove, NL
How do I get a sample of this?
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've had many other Leinenkugel beers, but none from this sampler. I normally really like them too!! Are they any good??
Pamela R.
Hartford
How can i get a sample pack
Christian H.
Pueblo
How do i get this
Patricia B.
Emerson
Is there any free samples I could try and review for u guys?