BY LEINENKUGEL'S

An amber beer brewed in collaboration with Hofbrau Munchen to celebrate our 150th anniversary. see more...

CherryBloggerGirl R.
Washougal, WA
My husbands moms side are Wisconsin natives and Leinie’s is the sole drink for the family! Meeting J. Leinenkeugal was a dream come true for them two years ago-he’s practically a celebrity in our minds! Delicious flavored beers, none of that bitter taste and the seasonal packs are AMAZING!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
I give this beer 4 stars for my knowledge of its history. This beer makes me nostalgic. Before it was bought by budweiser, it was founded in Southern Wisconsin near Chippewa Falls. My family has a long history of drink this beer, so it must be good.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
This beer tastes great without the compromise of even thinking of switching to something different the price of the product is more on the expensive side but it’s delicious and I would recommend this to others.
Bree F.
Berry crisp very fine taste. Up to par with where I think they need to be. I highly recommend this brand and this alcoholic beverage any and everybody wants a like Chris Chase in an alcoholic beverage. Very light very minimal alcohol percentage. I think this is some of the best beer I’ve tasted. Very light.
Samantha S.
Very tasty and not that strong hoppy beer taste which i dont really like since im not much of a beer drinker but these are very reasonable tasting and dont make you feel very bloated! hey use them for flip cup or beer pong! you can keep drinking it and not feel bad about yourself.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I really like their anniversary beer. Reminds me of a more craft beer tasting Yuelingling. I’m into lighter beers or stouts typically, but this is a strong competitor for my favorite “middle” beer. I’d definitely recommend it as either a casual beer or a “craft” option.
Heather J.
Columbia
It's like a bowl of fruity pebbles in a bottle. Would highly recommend to others. You can find this beer at any supermarket. It's very affordable and packed with flavor. This is one of my go-to summertime beers. I am a huge brand fan of Leinenkugels.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This beer is actually really good go so nice and smooth it is I have too much of the better teams actually rather delicious I'm not sure if I would be able to compare it to something else because it does have a different taste but it does taste really good
Nicole G.
Really yummy and delicious. Good for crowds something that can please everyone. I have only bought it once but everyone Liked it. Decent price. Would buy again, it was not disappointing! You can find this pretty much everywhere- mostly a good liquour store.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
I’m a big fan of the beer produced by Leinenkugel! They have a great and consistent quality. I definitely recommend Leinenkugel to those who are new to the beer scene or looking to get more into the craft brews. Top notch.