BY LEINENKUGEL'S

An amber beer brewed in collaboration with Hofbrau Munchen to celebrate our 150th anniversary. see more...

Samantha S.
Very tasty and not that strong hoppy beer taste which i dont really like since im not much of a beer drinker but these are very reasonable tasting and dont make you feel very bloated! hey use them for flip cup or beer pong! you can keep drinking it and not feel bad about yourself.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
My husband loves having a pack a beer around just to relax if he’s had a long day it’s also nice to have in case we have company over to hang out it always goes over well it’s not expensive and tastes great
Sean W.
My drink of the summer ugh I miss it already. I usually don't like hard lemonade-esque drinks but this gem is super subtle in the lemon taste and doesn't feel acid-y on the stomach.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I feel this is an acquired taste like with most beers. This has a lot of flavor and fun tasting. It is pricey but for a good 6 pack your looking at $9-10. You can find this at any convenient store or grocery store if your state allows it. I would probably not purchase this as I have others I like. But it was ok.
Devin T.
Mifflinville
I love this beer. It has such a unique taste. Honestly in my opinion I think it tastes like fruity pebbles. So if you love fruity pebbles then definitely try this beer.
Bree F.
Berry crisp very fine taste. Up to par with where I think they need to be. I highly recommend this brand and this alcoholic beverage any and everybody wants a like Chris Chase in an alcoholic beverage. Very light very minimal alcohol percentage. I think this is some of the best beer I’ve tasted. Very light.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I really like their anniversary beer. Reminds me of a more craft beer tasting Yuelingling. I’m into lighter beers or stouts typically, but this is a strong competitor for my favorite “middle” beer. I’d definitely recommend it as either a casual beer or a “craft” option.
Luke P.
Milwaukee, WI
Leinenkugel's Anniversary Lager is a fantastic beer. Coming from a macro, I wasn't expecting too much but I think this is the best Leinie's beer I've had yet. Right up there with their octoberfest. I hope they keep it around! Recommend grabbing a 6 pack.
Andrea L.
Madison, WI
I am a STRONG advocate for the anniversary lager. I tried it first in Leinenkugel's , "explorer pack", and quickly found myself replenishing our beer with a six of the anniversary instead. Great amber, with a taste that is smooth enough for any beer drinker to truly savor. Cheers to the next 150 years!
Heather J.
Columbia
It's like a bowl of fruity pebbles in a bottle. Would highly recommend to others. You can find this beer at any supermarket. It's very affordable and packed with flavor. This is one of my go-to summertime beers. I am a huge brand fan of Leinenkugels.