BY LEINENKUGEL'S

• Is it acceptable to drink summer shandy in the winter? If...1 Answers
  • I am wondering if there is a place to get this when it is...13 Answers
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy
  • "I am not a huge fan of any kind of beer but I tried this for the first time at a baseball game and I must say it was pretty good." in 5 reviews
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Recently revisited this brew; definitely missed it! The first time I had it was long ago in Texas as it was given to a friend and was leftover after a party; you can imagine my surprise when I was able to find it in a small convenience store in Oregon. So glad I grabbed a six-pack! I have a finicky friend that is quite picky with the alcohol he likes to drink; so I was even more surprised he was into this beer. If is fairly light and bubbly; perfect for a brisk fall day but would definitely be drinkable in the summer months. It tastes like the seasons changing; hints or orange peel and fresh lemon. It’s reminiscent of a Blue Moon but more lemony and more drinkable in my opinion. If you like Blue Moon I think you’ll enjoy this. I’d recommend it to anyone that enjoys fruity beers as well; this beer apparently won a Silver medal at the Great American Beer Festival® in the Fruit Wheat Beer category in 2012!
Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
YOU KNOW IT"S SUMMER WHEN.... Summer Shandy is back! Drinking this tastes like my first drinks moving to the Midwest, $1 mugs in dive bars in small college towns! I love Summer Shandy because it isn't particularly fruity, so folks like myself who like IPAs and not fruity beers have a middle ground with friends!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This is the absolute best summer beer. It has such a crisp flavor and is so refreshing for a hot day. It reminds we of floating in a pool or sipping one in the hot tub with friends. The lemon is such a nice addition to the beer. I just had one last night and can't wait to get more.
Darrah G.
This beer is delicious for summer!! It’s like drinking a Long Island iced tea with lemonade in it. So yummy! I drink it all summer. It’s a bit filling so I only have a couple at a time but it’s worth the calories! Can’t wait to buy it again soon as the warmer weather approaches.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. It's so light and refreshing and such a compliment to drink on a patio or porch on a hot day.  They have new flavors now as well, and I'm excited to try the rest of them.  I've tried other shandies and they are just not as flavorful, so I'll keep to this one!
Angela P.
I'm not a big drinker, so when my friends said to come to the gathering with beer in hand, I grabbed this at Target because it was pretty. Once I arrived, it went off with a bang as everyone loved it! The taste is nothing like beer in my opinion, and yet more like a sweet beverage with a twist. It's smooth and satisfying and I highly recommend.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
This is the epitome of a perfect summer beer. I love that it is affordable and available and pretty much every store. The taste is perfect for even those who aren’t too keen on beer. I love to drink it at the lake all summer long 🍺 🌊 🛶
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I love these beers, they’re so refreshing on a hot summer day or on vacation at the beach. They don’t give me a headache or make my stomach upset and there’s just enough citrus taste, not too overpowering to give you a sour stomach. The price is great.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Currently my new favorite beer to have on stock. Such a good and fresh flavor. Don’t change a thing. Super affordable and available everywhere. Great packaging and I always recommend it to everyone.
Paige M.
This was my gateway beer for sure! I had never been a big fan of anything beer related until I tried this, and then from there out I was hooked! I loved that it was a subtle beer, but still got me acquainted with the underlying flavors that make beer, beer.
Taylre P.
Liberty , MO
I am wondering if there is a place to get this when it isn't summer. Do they sell it ANYWHERE in the off season??
Paige B.
Is it acceptable to drink summer shandy in the winter? If so where can you buy it I find it hard to find?