BY LEIGHTON DENNY #67 in Nail Files

The Rolls Royce of nail files. The finest lead crystal is carefully treated to create the perfect nail file. Leighton Denny's CRYSTAL NAIL FILE simply turns the nail edge to dust. Traditional nail files can leave the nail edge rough or uneven but the CRYSTAL NAIL FILE smoothes the nail completely, sealing it, leaving not a trace of a split or catch. The filing surface comes with a 25 guarantee. see more...

Devine O.
Northampton
The one and only nail file you will ever need in your life. This product is the best and most recommended purchase that I have made. Once you own this, you won’t ever need to buy another file as this never goes blunt. It looks great, it can be used to file and buff. I’ve had mine for about 3 years now and it’s as good as the day I bought it. This is so affordable so instead of continuously buying nail files, just get this one and never need another nail file. Like ever. Seriously.
Anna M.
I'm so impressed with this nail file. I've been using this for around a year now and can't say enough good things about it.
I was getting through so many of the normal nail files and got sick of buying them, so when I saw this in a magazine I ordered it straightaway. I'm so glad I did as this is going to last for YEARS (well, as long as I don't drop it!).
You can use this in a back and forth motion without damaging your nails which is a bonus for me as that's how I like to use nail files, which I know would usually damage them.
My nails actually feel stronger since I've been using this, although that may be a coincidence.
I have recommended this to so many people who have gone on to purchase it and now love it too.
Samantha M.
If you have never used a crystal nail file... go buy one right now! They are honestly the best nail file out there. And this one is such a good size and makes my nails perfect everytime. I would definitely repurchase this. I’ve given them as gifts and would recommend to anyone. Love love love it!!!
S M.
Before this, I used the s file- crystal is so much better! I find this files my nails down much faster than traditional nail files and it is much kinder to my nails. I like that I can get my desired nail shape with minimal time investment and no fuss. I recommend!
Lisa P.
This nail file may seem a bit expensive at first glance, however it files the nails down extremely fast, doesn't break the nail when you file in both directions, is easy to clean and it has a lifetime guarantee, so it can be replaced years after you bought it! It's definitely worth the money.
Alice C.
WIDNES
This is amazing! It is pricey, but my nails feel so much smoother after using it, and I haven't had a single snag. Comes in a handy portable carrying case to keep it clean in my bag, I can't leave home without it!
Samantha B.
Tunworth crescent, Tunworth crescent
This is the best crystal file on the market. It doesn't rip the nail and filed to a smooth finish. I've had mine for 6 years and it's still perfect. A quick rinse in warm water and hand wash is all you need to keep it clean.
Karen V.
My must have nail tool. I have nails that peel easily and ordinary nail files are too harsh on them. This is a really fine file and I always get a lovely smooth edge every time. Also have a mini version that I carry in my bag do I always have one with me.
Chloe D.
Scotstoun, Glasgow
My nana bought this for me last christmas. Initially i hated the feeling of the file but it is the BEST nail file on the planet, its not too rough or too soft. It shapes the nails so nicely. Definitely recommend.
Helen S.
Buckinghamshire
I love this nail file it is a must have my nails used to break really easy and split now since using this file they dont break easy and filing them into shape is easy