BY LEHIGH GROUP

Features: -Cord. -Color: Natural. -Material: Cotton. -For chalk and mason line, bundling, tying, and household uses. -Threads of cotton plied and twisted in a manner similar to the manufacture of rope. -Standard guide cord used in building trade as cha. see more...

Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Happy Hour Expert
I've seen this being used for crafty things. I like to look it up on Pinterest for ideas. Seen a lot of neat things. Now that I know what its called i can look it up better.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is a good cord for bundling and for many uses within the home. I keep some on hand and it seems to always disappear so I know it's getting used.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I always have some Lehigh Group Cotton Cable Cord Chalk Line on hand in case I need something to tie up.
Lesa M.
Lesa M.
My brother uses this Cotton Cord For chalk and mason line. I use it for bundling, tying, and household uses. The Threads of cotton plied and twisted in a manner similar to the manufacture of rope. Great Stuff.!!!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This can be good for tying up packages or bundling papers and such. You can always find a need for cotton cord somewhere, I think.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Nice rope for arts and craft. I like this because it is not as stiff and hard as twine. I like using this for wrapping gifts and packages this gives them a nice look.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Lehigh Group Cotton Cable Cord CCC2112 is great for around the house projects or for gift wrapping. It's always great to have on hand.
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Fantastic for budding cardboard boxes or newspapers for recycling. I've used this for so many things around the house. I always keep a spool of this on hand for household chores and emergencies.