BY LEHIGH GROUP

Features: -Twine. -Color: Natural. -80% Strength of manila but less expensive. -Most popular twine in the country. -Unique overwrap offers customers a dispensing feature that keeps twin clean and tangle free. -For use in recycling, handyman work, kitch. see more...

Lehigh Group BT50 2250ft. Sisal Binder Twine
  • "I just love this stuff there are so many different uses for it." in 2 reviews
  • "Has so many uses to this from just holding stuff together or even for crafting!" in 1 review
  • "It's also great for wrapping up the Christmas tree box after things don't go back in the way they came out." in 1 review
Tayler A.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I make woodwick candles and I use this rope to tie around the little mason jars (along with some burlap) and it is so stinkin' cute. If anybody is interested in purchasing my woodwick candles, email me @ Tayler_eidson@hotmail.com . I do all of your favorite scents (upon request) and only charge $15 (plus shipping).
Hali H.
Hali H.
I bought this to craft with. It's not bad, pretty much basic twine. It has a funny smell tho. You get quite a bit so I've had mine and used it for several crafts over the past years. I purchased at hobby lobby for around 4 dollars. As far as twine goes it's good.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
This is a multifunction use of a product. Can be used from crafts, jewelry making, packaging, and much more. It's super strong and durable and there are many other colors you can choose from. I do love the fact it's made from organic matters.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
I've bought this a few times and I really like it for doing my crafts! I think it is sturdy and holds up well. I've done everything from wall hangings to bottle decorators with this twine! It is not expensive at all.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Environmentalist Expert
There are a lot of different uses for this I mainly use it for crafting but you never out of things and it's always handy to have at the house so I think everyone could really benefit from getting this
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love using this twin around my house it is a very great product and holds just right and I wouldn't recommend trying to eat and I buy from lowes and it is very satisfied about this product ..
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Great for multiple uses! Can be used for tying packages, decorating, etc. Can purchase from most local retailers or craft stores. Roughly 2.00 a package.
Sunday C.
Sunday C.
This is just like hemp rope I believe ! It can be used for making jewelry and macrame! It can be used for DIY's and other cool crafting!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
A very big roll of twine it be great for crafts very affordable to buy you could probably use it as a clothes line when your camping
Jevie B.
Jevie B.
Santa Maria, CA
Twine has a nice shabby chic quality to any project. I used it yesterday in a hanging planter. I love the natural look about it.
Miah K.
Miah K.
What would this be used for?
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Environmentalist Expert
Any good craft ideas using twine?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
What is this used for?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
What can I use this for?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Environmentalist Expert
Im just here for my badge.