LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Amber P.
Houston
Fun!! Blocks are easy to use and easy to store. They allow for creativity in building and span all age ranges in my house. The entire family enjoys playing.
Legos are the best and perfect for any boy or girl. I love building things.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Oh what can the little minds think of when presented with a box of blocks! I love watching my kids dive into Legos! What a fun and imaginative toy.
Erika C.
Ok, so I'm kind a big kid at heart and bought a set of these for the kids to play with so I had an excuse. Both the 3 and 5 yr old love these.
Jasmine E.
Now THIS is the way to do legos. Not some $100 set that you can just buy this one and make out of your own creativity. This is old school, people!
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
I still love legos so when the kids i baby'sit want to play legos the kid inside me screams with happiness. This is the one they have and they play with it for hours.
Monique M.
Clarksville, TN
My kids love these legos. they have all shapes and sizes. they always seem to collect more and more . the love building things
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
You can't go wrong with Legos. They're great for every kid to play and learn and they're fun for adults! The star wars sets are my favorites, but this set is great because your imagination to create ANYTHING
Kayla H.
Legos get 5 stars all the way! I loved them as a child... I love them still! I love how they can help stretch the imagination. I plan on introducing my son to legos when he's old enough.
Gracie B.
Legos are the bomb.com and honestly are the go-to gift for and kids. Ive loved these since I was a child and to this day I still bring them out :)
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends