LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Love the Lego Ultimate Building set for kids. I love sitting down with my youngest and building what ever our imaginations can come up with
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
My cousins would absolutely love this! They are so into legos right now. I think every child has gone through a lego stage in their life!
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
You can't go wrong with Legos. I like them because a child can use their imagination. My children played with them & now my grandchildren play with them.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I have these for my 4 year old and he absolutely loves them! They are a great fine motor tool and allow there imagination to run wild!
Melanie G.
My boys loved their Legos! They would build and build then leave out for display. We still have a box even though my boys are now in their teens!
Dom R.
Legos are very fun and entertaining. Especially for the younger children. It allows them to let their imagination run wild.
Scott M.
Holyoke, MA
What can I say.. Legos are great. My kids love making things with them. Prices can be a little high but otherwise AWESOME
Jaqueline V.
Miami , FL
Una magnífica manera para desarrollar la creatividad y la imaginación de los pequeños de la familia.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Legos have been out for so long and still going strong I played with them defenetly buying for my kids when I have some
Leslie M.
Cicero, IN
My family loves Legos. They are the one toy that the whole family will play with together. Sets like this make good add ons to other kits.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends