LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Ashlee A.
Yonkers , NY
The good thing about legos is they're unisex and so versatile you can make almost anything and they're good for all ages. shoot I'm 23 and would probably still be entertained with them
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
I still love legos so when the kids i baby'sit want to play legos the kid inside me screams with happiness. This is the one they have and they play with it for hours.
cailin t.
My son loves this box of legos. It really forces him to be creative and come up with his own ideas....or "inventions" as he calls it. This keeps him busy for hours.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
My son loves playing with them. Cleaning them not so much! I bought them a while ago and my son plays with them every single day. A toy that will never get old.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
My kids love LEGOS and they have tons of sets. This is a great basic set to get little builders started. They can be pricey but they are worth every penny.
Monica L.
I got a set for each of my daughters of course the girls set, and they absolutely love it they have tons of fun with it I recommend you get it for your kids
Amber P.
Houston
Fun!! Blocks are easy to use and easy to store. They allow for creativity in building and span all age ranges in my house. The entire family enjoys playing.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
You can't go wrong with Legos. I like them because a child can use their imagination. My children played with them & now my grandchildren play with them.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
My son got this for his 6th birthday. Its a perfect starter kit, and the box is perfect. Easy to hold the rest of his legos. And easy open and close.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
My son absolutely loves anything lego! He will sit and build for hours. He also collects the little lego people. From Simpsons to marvel he has them all!
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends