LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
This is the exact type of lego set ive always loved, i always like building using my own imagination rather than following directions to build something i may or may not have been that intersted in. Creativity for the win
Isa B.
My son loves his Lego. He loves building and creating new things everyday. There's no limit to his creativity when it comes to Legos. He actually wants to be an architect when he grows up because of this product.
Lauren C.
My nephew loved this kit on his 4th birthday! The pieces were a great size for him to stack and build with, and he surprisingly keeps them in the box it came with after he's done playing! Great buy.
Bridget H.
Yuba city, Ca
My kids love Legos this is a nice set I bought one just like this for my son last Christmas. Has so much you can build almost anything. Just don't step on any Legos that hurts!
Ashley F.
Savage, MN
My son loves legos as do I! I incorporate them in teaching activities.its a great way to learn how to read instructions and using their imaginations. Legos are the best!
Abigail  O.
Raymondville, TX
This is outstanding because it keeps the kids busy and they are able to create what they want or the exact way it's built Overall it's great for the kids adults also
Lauren R.
These bins are great for true lego fans. The way you can easily create so many different things, the suggestions are great jumping off points for the creative types.
Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is a great set to help kids use their imaginations. My kiddos always just break up the sets and build what they want so this is perfect. It is also nice that these legos come with a container they fit in.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
My son loves playing with them. Cleaning them not so much! I bought them a while ago and my son plays with them every single day. A toy that will never get old.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
My kids love LEGOS and they have tons of sets. This is a great basic set to get little builders started. They can be pricey but they are worth every penny.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends