LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Brittany D.
Just like the product I grew up with in the 80's, this variety box of Lego will let any kid's imagination run wild! No theme, no characters...just plain blocks. Sound boring? No way! Build a tower, a race track or animals for a zoo. Create something elaborate or something as simple as your home. The possibilities are endless! Just like other Lego products, these bricks can be mixed and matched to add to the fun. This product is the best starter set for any child aged 4 and up (get Duplo for the younger set).
Savannah B.
I loveee this product! My sister has Leggos and they are soo great toys for kids! They are great quality an perfect for every age although not young kids because you don't want them to put them in there mouth but I'm 19 an I love playing with them ! They are great quality an lots of them in a package so you could build tons of things!!
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
Lego products are always great! This is one of the first sets we bought my son after he switched from Duplos. It was good for teaching him to follow directions on simple creations, but also had enough variety of bricks for him to use his imagination to create his own creations
Angelica W.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big kid and absolutely love all things Lego I have Lego sets from when I was a kid and the great thing is I now buy my daughter Lego and my sets from my childhood and her new sets for together. We use then to do math homework as well as a creativity toy.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This was a filler set that we bought for our son. He has many sets that he has built and broke back down to create other things. These little tubs hold more than what they come with and always passes time to make anything. I still build things with him :)
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I always loved Legos, I would spend hours everyday when I was kid building random things and having epic adventures right in my room! My nephews have recently started getting into them as well which is great they get to share my old collection!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
I've been building with Legos since I was a kid and now that I'm an adult, I still like to play with them and make different things out of them. I don't think I'll ever get sick of building with them. I love trying to build cars with them.
Adilene M.
My kids have recently started asking for legos and they each have a box of these. Ones pink and the other is blue. I've seen pictures of all the colors stacked together and they look so cool and neat. On a mission to buy all the colors
Brendy M.
Gardena, CA
My husband and I love Legos, when we introduced them to my kids they loved them as well. they have so many options many different things you can build. Definitely keeps my children entertained and makes them use they're imagination :)
Crystal B.
Endless hours of fun can be spent with these toys. They nurture creativity and a child's imagination. The bucket store all of the pieces conveniently. Unlike the Lego sets, these allow kids to build anything their mind invents.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends