LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
My kids love these legos they are always building something with them, I love the bucket that they come in perfect to put them all back into and the lid closes and makes it easier for them to put them away
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Bought these for my girls who love Lego! I like that it's just a bucket with different size Lego's instead of the kids. This way they can use their imagination and create whatever they want.
rose n.
ajax, ont
Bought this for my kids...Daddy and I love it! LOL I love that it is like the Lego I used to play with as a child. Perfect for the youngest Lego(ers) it's great to use your imagination instead of following a book of instructions.
Christina D.
Burnaby, BC
I loved Lego as a kid and now I love sharing a childhood favorite with my kids. There are so many cool sets . I love collecting the Lego men
April B.
Hamilton, ON
These bins are great! You get a mixture of different pieces. My boys are very creative, and these are better than buying a specific set.
karisha h.
Booneville, KY
My son loves legos, he never really got into things till we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
I son LOVES his Legos. We are constantly buying new sets and building them. He can't wait for new stuff to come out. Hours of fun!
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I love these bucket sets they are perfect for my six year old the plans are easy for him and the case is also easy storage.
Michelle G.
This was a Christmas present for my son and he loved it. It had a variety of pieces to create. It is a great addition to his sets.
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
This is the perfect set for any Lego builder. My kids love getting creative and play with this for hours.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends