LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
Love these! Great first Lego set for my two year old. He plays with them for hours!
Jan V.
My nieces and nephew loved these because they are much bigger and easier to stack!
Laina T.
This was the perfect starter set for my boy. He just loves building with these!
Love all things Lego. Hands on creativity. My children will play Legos for hours.
Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
I still love to play with these. My nephews love to build castles and bridges.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
This product is my childhood. And my childhood was awesome. That is all.
Legos are the best and perfect for any boy or girl. I love building things.
Sarah O.
LEGO is the best toy for children above the are of 4 and under the age of 99. The main complaint that most people have is that it is so expensive, but it’s not a typical toy that will break after a few months or if you’re lucky a year. It will last for YEARS. There’s LEGO that’s been around my family for 30+ years, it really does last. It helps children develop their fine motor skills and express their creativity in a tactile way.
Pepper P.
This lego set is very basic but perfect for when you want to be creative. Perfect for any age(okay maybe not for kids under 4(choking hazard)). But super fun for all.
Tanya B.
London, Ontario
Buying lego in this set is by far the way to go. I've bought the theme sets of Lego, but honestly my kids prefer to use their own imaginations to build and play. I still have a huge bucket of Lego from when I was a kid.
Lego is the perfect way to encourage kids and adults to build and let their imaginations run wild.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends