LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY LEGO

The lego ultimate building set 6166 has 405 pieces, including a house and a vehicle to inspire your child's creativity. It also has a building plate, minifigure, doors, windows, wheels and bricks in bright colors. This kids' building set comes with an instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions for 5 models and photo inspirations for 25 other models. This building block toy is a great starter kit for children ages 4 and up. It comes in a sturdy container with a transparent lid. see more...

LEGO Ultimate Building Set 6166
  • "My son loves legos, he never really got into things til we got him his first set, make you use you mind to make all kinds of new things. " in 5 reviews
Stefanie B.
Do legos ever go out of style? Heck no! The possibility is endless with these. I love seeing my kids imaginations open when they build and their skills continue to increase. I would much rather them play with their legos than sit in front of the tv
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Legos are one of my son's favorite toys. I bought them at Toys R Us and Walmart. He enjoys playing with his Legos daily. They are very affordable and you can buy so many sets. I would definitely buy them again.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
My son is obsessed with Legos and got this for a birthday. It was pretty cheap considering how much it comes with. He plays for hours on end with this and creates so many cool things. Recommend to all parents.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Gran edificio de forma libre configuración básica Para Los Niños y Adultos por igual. Recipiente Contiene todos los legos facilmente por Lo Que Se Puede deslizar en la Mayoría de camas para Almacenamiento ONU Fácil.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Perfect gift for children who are new to legos! Many different sizes of lego pieces make it easy to build almost anything! This is a great starter set, and even parents will love to build as well! My son is currently 6 and has always loved Legos and his passion to build is always inspired through Legos! We love sitting and playing together! Lego's helps mold childrens minds and keeps them off pesky video games! This is interactive learning at it's best!
Shannon N.
Vado, NM
The bulk brick boxes are a great place to being a Lego collection and they encourage imaginative builds since they are typically "theme" independent and have limited instructions (think more idea-book style rather than blueprint). We use the bulk boxes in our homeschool coop Lego classes and give the kids "challenges" to strengthen their problem-solving skills as well as their creativity. We incorporate language arts/story telling and active listening by having a show-and-tell style wrap up at the end of the period. We haven't had any complaints yet. ;)
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
This toy inspires imagination for youngsters and adults alike. In my entire life i have never seen a piece of art made entirely of Legos until now! What an inspiration to see one of our brave firefighters created with legos! If this does not inspire you I don't know what will. Point this masterpiece out to a child and let them know that they too can create anything they wish.
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I purchased this for when our friends bring their kids over. They love to dump this box out on the floor and build with it. There are a lot of basic pieces. This is nice because it allows the kids to be creative and use their imagination. I like this much better than the sets that are made to build one specific design.
This set has provided hours of fun!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I got the girl set of these for my daughter on black Friday one year. One of the best things I've bought for her. She still plays with them almost everyday. She had fun following the instructions to create what the set was then took them apart and loves to create new things. She's received other sets since then but the only one that came in this neat tub is this set. She now builds new sets then adds them all to her "collection" in the big tub. Nice way to store them.
Crystal W.
Riverview, FL
I bought these for my then 4 year old last Christmas, let me just say that he absolutely loves them, ive added to it since he's initially gotten them and i love how Legos really spark his imagination. He makes some of the most creative things that I myself would have never thought of. LOve love love Legos only bad side is if he forgets to pick one up in the middle of the night it hurts to step on it!
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Do you prefer Lego's or Mega Block's? Why?
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
DO THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THESE TOYS, AND WHERE ARE THEY CHEAPER
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm wondering if this would keep a 8 yeah old busy she's already finished her legs friends