LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- "Wandering around Middle Earth in search of your next quest is so much fun, and with all the quests and mini-games in between, its hard not to get hours upon hours of fun in there." in 8 reviews
- "It lives up to everything you've come to expect from previous lego games, but the depth of collectables, unlocks, and the exploration of the open world makes it addicting." in 8 reviews
- "Not only does it do a excellent job keeping true to the story line it has its fun quirks to bring new viewers entertained." in 7 reviews
- "I especially enjoy how well the movies were translated to the video game - scene-by-scene recreations and all the dialogue taken from the original cast." in 6 reviews
- "The entire Lego franchise is very fun and quirky without that just for kids feel, and they're more puzzle based rather than your typical hack and slash or shooter game." in 5 reviews
Love the legos games all of them I'm in my late 20s and me and my husband play them all the time. These games are great for something with a story line and some easy fun things to do.
When I first heard the LOTR music I was delighted, when I heard the voiceover from the movie I was beside myself. This game is awesome if you love the Lord of the Rings movies.
Playing with Legos by itself is awesome! LOTR by itself is epic and together they make an epically awesome game. If you like the franchise you will love this new installment.
This is a great game for players of all ages. I love to play this game alone or with my 6 year old. I own and would recommend this game and all other Lego character games.
I am a sucker when it comes to the lego games. They are fun for all ages. Lego LOTR had me wanting to go back and re-watch all the movies. I love how they talk now unlike some of the older Lego games. Beware...very addicting.
I love Lego games, and I loved this one. I have this one on 3DS XL, and it is super funny and great to play to pass time. I love that you can unlock areas for freeplay.
LEGO'S IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN TO PLAY YOU MIGHT LOOK AT THIS GAME & SAY AHHH THAT'S FOR LITTLE KIDS NOPE NOPE NOPE IDC WHAT ANYONE SAY'S THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN
If your looking for a game that is not just fighting & blood & gore this is a good one. It's has fun puzzles to figure out that are not too hard & anyone can play.
My son liked this game for a while. Now he's really not into any of the lego games. Which kind of sucks, because they can be kinda cheap if you buy them used. Lol
I am a fan of the Lego games, and this is my favorite so far. It's so hard to find games that my whole family can play and enjoy. My children are 4, 11, 13, and 18, and we all have fun with this game.
Q & A
Do you find the LEGO version as entertaining as the many other LOTR games?
I've been eyeing this every time I go to walmart and I just want to know if it's any fun?
Do u like lego games
Which character do you like to be the most?
How much is it and is it worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos