BY LEGO

LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  • "Wandering around Middle Earth in search of your next quest is so much fun, and with all the quests and mini-games in between, its hard not to get hours upon hours of fun in there." in 8 reviews
  • "It lives up to everything you've come to expect from previous lego games, but the depth of collectables, unlocks, and the exploration of the open world makes it addicting." in 8 reviews
  • "Not only does it do a excellent job keeping true to the story line it has its fun quirks to bring new viewers entertained." in 7 reviews
  • "I especially enjoy how well the movies were translated to the video game - scene-by-scene recreations and all the dialogue taken from the original cast." in 6 reviews
  • "The entire Lego franchise is very fun and quirky without that just for kids feel, and they're more puzzle based rather than your typical hack and slash or shooter game." in 5 reviews
Bonnie L.
Mount Morris, MI
I am not ashamed to say that my husband and I are the two that play these Lego type games first and by that I mean we are counting down the days until they are released. Lego does a great job of making the game around each character.
Jennifer G.
San Antonio, TX
I will admit I have an addiction to the Lego video game series. I own every single one, and they honestly get better and better every time. If you love Legos, or video games, or Lord of the rings, or ALL THREE this is a definite buy!
Amber M.
Belton, TX
I actually enjoy the Lego versions of these games and I'm a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan! So the two together is pretty neat. I like to see the different ways that LEGO incorporates their theme into the story line. It's fascinating.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
My son LOVES the Lego video games! I enjoy watching him play them ! There are so many different aspects to these that it surprises me every time he logs on to play. Always something new to see and do. Great family friendly game!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
My husband and son played this together for many hours. It was a awesome game for any lego fan or lord of the rings fan. The graphics are great and the storyline to the game is entertaining. This game does require some reading.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
Lord of the Rings fan? Check. Lego fan? Check. These Lego games are SO fun, and if you can find one in your world of choice, you are going to have a blast! So interesting and different, which is perfect for gamers like me!
Layla H.
Dearborn, MI
This game is just as fun as the original if not more fun. You get the same full storyline of lord of the rings only as a cartoon version of the characters. In this game you are a lego version and you can do lots of things and even after you beat the game you can run around for fun and unlock more things.
magda s.
East Hartford, CT
My son and I play this game all the time. He's played it so many times that the disc no longer works properly.

I love the little extra things you can pick up. My favorite has to be the disco light, it pays a techno song made up of quotes from the movie. I say just but the game for that one item asking.
Lisita P.
I loved lego as a kid and loved some of the other games, but i don't know if investing it right now would be best? Played it at a friends house and didn't really have a MAJOR affect on me... But was still a good game:)
Morgan C.
Greenacres, Fl
My absolute favorite of the lego games. Don't be fooled this game isn't just for kids. It is super fun. It combines questing, crafting, and collecting all while following the story. It's all sorts of great adventure.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
Do you find the LEGO version as entertaining as the many other LOTR games?
Miguel A.
Glendale, AZ
I've been eyeing this every time I go to walmart and I just want to know if it's any fun?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Do u like lego games
Tiffaney C.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Which character do you like to be the most?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
How much is it and is it worth the price?