BY LEGO

LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  • "Wandering around Middle Earth in search of your next quest is so much fun, and with all the quests and mini-games in between, its hard not to get hours upon hours of fun in there." in 8 reviews
  • "It lives up to everything you've come to expect from previous lego games, but the depth of collectables, unlocks, and the exploration of the open world makes it addicting." in 8 reviews
  • "Not only does it do a excellent job keeping true to the story line it has its fun quirks to bring new viewers entertained." in 7 reviews
  • "I especially enjoy how well the movies were translated to the video game - scene-by-scene recreations and all the dialogue taken from the original cast." in 6 reviews
  • "The entire Lego franchise is very fun and quirky without that just for kids feel, and they're more puzzle based rather than your typical hack and slash or shooter game." in 5 reviews
Karissa W.
We are huge LEGO fans and even more LEGO game fans! So we are thrilled when ever a new Lego game comes out! My son loves the Lord of the rings movies so of course he had to play the game! To me it seemed like there was less "extra" stuff to do in the levels but still cool.
Marissa B.
Odessa, WA
He would love this game! My parents bought me the 3DS version of this game for Christmas and I fell in love with it. The story line is just like the movies and you never get tired of the cute little Lego Hobbits! If you love LOTR I highly suggest purchasing this game soon!
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
Our family loves all the Lego video games and the Lego Lord of the Rings is no exception. Offers hours & hours of game play with so many things to find, do & accomplish. It's fun for the kids and the parents to. We love how it follows the storyline of the movies.
Erin S.
Oregon City, OR
Very fun to play with a friend. The game is also very pretty and the LEGO building is awesome. If you are a fan of Lord of the Rings and LEGO games, this is a bonus. They make all the characters true to story and it is very fun to be able to play as Gandalf.
Amber H.
Sullivan, WI
My husband and I are Lego game fans. With that being said this is once of our favorites! My only complaint woul be that the characters talk. With lego games we have come to appreciate the mumbling and the actual words tends to detract a little from the game.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Gamer Expert Level 4
I'm a fan of all Lego games, and this one some great changes. I appreciated the open world aspect of it, and as always the games make me laugh. The quest portion was a bit odd but I thought it was a nice addition to the storyline to keep the re-play value you up.
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have loved most of the Lego games, this being no exception. The graphics are great (even though everyone is made of Legos). The quests are fun and entertaining. The game has that typical Lego humor that's a little bit cheesy but still hilarious. The best parts of the game are the little in-jokes for LOTR fans that pop up every now and then in the game.
Tina Y.
Bloomington, IN
I love all of the Lego games and own lots of them. This one is great but the talking takes away from it for me. One of the best things about the lego games was the cut scenes with no talking. It made it comedic. But overall this is an amazing game!
Santina B.
Newfoundland, PA
I'm an avid fan of Lego xbox games and I was really unimpressed by Lego LotR. The game is buggy, slow, and has way to much map space. I honestly don't know if it gets better as the game moves on because I refused to play it all the way through.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Such a fantastic game! You get so much play time for the money and it is just as fun and funny as the other Lego games. Fans of the LOTR trilogy will get a kick out if this game!
Amber M.
Belton, TX
Do you find the LEGO version as entertaining as the many other LOTR games?
Miguel A.
Glendale, AZ
I've been eyeing this every time I go to walmart and I just want to know if it's any fun?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Do u like lego games
Tiffaney C.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Which character do you like to be the most?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
How much is it and is it worth the price?