BY LEGO

LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  • "Wandering around Middle Earth in search of your next quest is so much fun, and with all the quests and mini-games in between, its hard not to get hours upon hours of fun in there." in 8 reviews
  • "It lives up to everything you've come to expect from previous lego games, but the depth of collectables, unlocks, and the exploration of the open world makes it addicting." in 8 reviews
  • "Not only does it do a excellent job keeping true to the story line it has its fun quirks to bring new viewers entertained." in 7 reviews
  • "I especially enjoy how well the movies were translated to the video game - scene-by-scene recreations and all the dialogue taken from the original cast." in 6 reviews
  • "The entire Lego franchise is very fun and quirky without that just for kids feel, and they're more puzzle based rather than your typical hack and slash or shooter game." in 5 reviews
April P.
Sandston, Va
My son and I play ALL of the LEGO games! I have never seen LOTR but I don't really need to after playing this game, I've been told it tells the story just like the movie! LOVE LEGOS!!
Madison D.
Marysville, WA
I've always loved Lego's video games and this is another one of it's great products. The gameplay follows the story of Lord of the Rings and it's just fun for the whole family.
Kim M.
carl junction , mo
It's different than the older lego games, they have started going in a different direction with the way their games are played. I loved it, and so did my 7 year old son.
Brenna H.
Mcminnville, OR
At first I thought Lego would be a simple game, but there is A LOT more too this game than you would think. Very entertaining and keeps me interested for hours.
Crystal G.
I love all the Lego games. They are fun and easy to play. The older games are the easiest to play with the newer games (which this is one) are a bit harder.
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
Lego games seem sort of kiddyish to us "grown-ups", but most are very fun! Lego Lord of the Rings is actually better than the Lord of the Rings video game. :)
Blake G.
Dedham, MA
I enjoy all the Lego games, but this one is the best I've played. They've worked out all the bugs with their other games and this is their shining achievement.
Cara W.
Canton, MO
I fin it hard for me to sit and play video games with my sons. It just isn't my thing. But this game is fun. Actually I have enjoyed all the lego games.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you'll love this game, but if you're like me, and do not like it much, you're of course, not going to like the game.
loudmilla y.
El Cajon, CA
Really love this game, I love all the lego games and especially lord of the rings movies so them putting together this game all in one is fantastic :)!
Amber M.
Belton, TX
Do you find the LEGO version as entertaining as the many other LOTR games?
Miguel A.
Glendale, AZ
I've been eyeing this every time I go to walmart and I just want to know if it's any fun?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Do u like lego games
Tiffaney C.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Which character do you like to be the most?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
How much is it and is it worth the price?