BY LEGO

Game overview: from the makers of the immensely popular lego the lord of the rings, comes lego the hobbit, an interactive game inspired by the first two films in the hobbit trilogy: the hobbit: an unexpected journey and the hobbit: desolation of smaug, productions of new line cinema and metro-goldwyn-mayer pictures (mgm) as well as the collection of lego the hobbit construction sets. gamers play along with their favorite scenes from the films and follow the hobbit bilbo baggins as he is recruited by the wizard gandalf to aid thorin oakenshield and his company of dwarves. bilbo goes on a journey through middle-earth to... see more...

Buy on Target*
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
YES YES AND YES. I can't get enough of this game. I've beaten twice already and plan on playing it through again. It is actually hilarious (uses actual actor is voices and script), is challenging enough and so fun!!
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.
My 12 year old Nephew received this game as a Christmas gift. He has never known what the Hobbit series is, so naturally I volunteered to play it for him and "try it out" and tell him what it's about. Poor kid will be lucky if he gets this game back! I may have to buy him another! Wife and mother, addicted to the Lego Hobbit game; ain't no shame in my game! Mommas can game too!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Such a big fan of the hobbit and Lego so this is great!! Although it's not for all ages, I'd suggest 10+
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love the hobbit so I was easily addicted to the game! I caught my self playing for hours.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Greenbush, ME
I'm w huge fan of the Lego series but absolutely love the hobbit game, it sure does rank top 3!
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
If you like legos and the Hobbit , this game is meant for you. This Lego game is awesome for geeks. I beat it in 2 days. ( partially because I couldn't stop playing it ) Bilbo is really fun to play!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
What age group would this work for?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
What's your favorite LEGO game?