LEGO® Thanos Mech

by LEGO

Thanos Mech

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO® Thanos Mech!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
My son loved building this with his Dad! (He is six) and of course needed a hand . Now I know as an adult to be easy with LEGO after you build something like LEGO® Thanos Mech but my son he gets so upset when he is playing with one of the sets like this because well a piece or two will fall off . But when he goes to fix it another one will follow and so on. But he is six and other then that he loves them. Especially the sets and watching him build them as the build comes to life is the best feeling for him and I he gets the feeling of accomplishment which makes me feel happy for him too. As he gets older I plan to glue the pieces together and just put them up as decoration in is room . But for now because he likes to take them apart to rebuild . I do recommend getting LEGO
Maritza A.
LEGO® Thanos Mech uploaded by Maritza A.
Uno de los legos más divertidos que tengo, con todos sus accesorios excelente para coleccionarLEGO® Thanos Mech
Jennifer T.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesnt love getting lost in Legos?? Breaking them apart, putting them together, stacking them up, organizing them by color and shape..its life
Leticia M.
Jarrell, TX
It was a quick and cute activity to keep my 9 year old busy for a bit. The price point was great and super affordable.
Taylor W.
granger
This product was exactly as specified. It was easy to put together and was just as good as other Lego toys. The only thing I would improve is the size. It was affordable and I would buy again
Cass A.
Tucson, AZ
My nephew loves legos and especially loves licensed character LEGOs (Harry Potter, Batman, Spider-Man, Jurassic Park, etc.) so this was perfect for him. Not too many pieces that he gets frustrated and not too few that he’s done too quickly.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
my son loves this lego set! my 6 year old was able to put it together all by himself in less than 20 mins .
Lauren B.
Clovis, CA
My son loves legos. I like these ones because there are not a million pieces to them. I think all legos are made pretty equal and they last forever until the are vacuumed up!!
Kristi C.
Elkville, IL
I actually feel legos are too expensive and most of the time the directions are to complicated for the children age group listed on the box
Rachel B.
Lindenhurst, IL
The hand is comically large, however it might add to the fun of him. I do want to say that these smaller superhero robot sets seem a bit more difficult to put together then some of the much larger sets for my 5 year old. Lots of tiny little pieces, make it trickier then if they were larger making them easier to snap into place. Overall it isn’t a favorite but still a nice set and I don’t regret buying it.

Looking for your answer?