Lego System As Minecraft - The Mine uploaded by alex L.

BY LEGO SYSTEM AS

Jump aboard the minecart and enter the darkness of The Mine! Blast the ore free with LEGO® Minecraft™ The Mine, includes huge track, cart, TNT, ores, Steve, Creeper™, zombie, skeleton, spider and more. see more...

Buy on Walmart
izzy l.
Altus, AR
I have been dying to get my hands in these! I've not only played with them but I have an obsession with watching people put them together! I'm an odd one but you are NEVER to old for legos... especially minecraft legos.
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
My son loves Minecraft he has video games and a cool flashlight in minecraft but this is one of his favorites he loves putting it together and I like it too.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
My son is obsessed with Minecraft, and so he purchased this set with his birthday money. It took two adults approximately 1.5 hours to assemble, and he has been playing with this non-stop since we finished.
Brandi C.
Jacksonville, FL
My 5 year old son loves legos and loves Minecraft! So, of course he loves this set. Even though at times they are all over my floors, I love that he is using his imagination while creating things with these legos.
Kathryn C.
My Boyfriends Son got this for his Bdsy and he loves it. Him & his sister play with it together
Lauren B.
Reddish, Stockport
My son loves lego and mine craft so we thought this would be perfect for his birthday. He absolutely loves playing with this playset alongside his other minecraft Lego sets
alex L.
Great set had a good time putting it together and had fun with after. instructions were easy to fallow. good for intermediate builders. and good to have in a collection for someone who collects Minecraft things.