LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003

by LEGO

#3 in Toys

Unleash your child's imagination with the superman battle of smallville building toy from lego. Part of the dc universe super heroes collection, this set features a buildable black zero dropship, complete with adjustable wings, a rotating underside cannon, dual shooters, an opening cockpit and more. This 418-piece set comes with five minfigures: superman, colonel hardy, general zod, faora and tor-an.

Hi I do Toy reviews on YouTube and I was wondering if I could work with you and do you review on your products?
Start your review of LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003!
How would you rate this product?
So in trying to give a "chest full O' legos" as a gift to a niece I discovered what I was aiming for would cost thousands of dollars if I bought it from lego. After scouring the internet for a weekend I settled on buying a ton of usa made, but CHEAP, not lego "legos" that were sold here on amazon and fit just fine with actual legos. I wound up finding 1000 mixed size building blocks for around 20 bucks. Through lego anything even close cost around or over 100 dollars and wouldn't have contained many actual building blocks.
Macedonia , OH
My sons are 9 years old and 6 years old and they cannot get enough of Legos! My nine-year-old received a set for his birthday and he stop playing to put it together. He was so committed to the finish product that he worked nonstop and finished in a little over 3 hours. He is already asking for a larger set meaning more pieces and more complicated designs. My boys ask for Legos for every birthday, Christmas, and rewards. They absolutely love them. I definitely recommend their products
Lansing, MI
While my child loves these Lego sets, I absolutely despise them. Perhaps it's his age level (just turned 6), but he is able to put these sets together even though they are rated for much older. Basically after it's done, somehow it ends up getting taken apart and thrown into the giant box of legos, never to be made again. After paying 30+ for a set, it makes you sick. Of course, if he were 8 or older he might be a little more responsible.
In my opinion, for the price with these you never get that bang for your buck, if by chance you are lucky enough to help the build it all before a tiny piece is lost, the thing is torn apart in a day. My kids live them, that's why I but them, but as a parent these are my worst nightmare. They get caught in the washer and dryer, under your furniture, in your vacuum cleaner. You step on them and all for what? A $60 Lego car and 6 hours of building? The bonding time is the only plus to these in my opinion, after so many you end up with a box of unused incredibly tiny legos
riverside , CA
In my house Legos are a necessity. I am a mother of two boys 11 and 6. So you can only imagine how many Legos I have my children enjoy building Legos my husband enjoys building Legos with them. When Legos on are on sale they are very affordable. I recommend Legos to any family with boys it is great for their attention great for hand-eye coordination and it also gets them off of their tablets.
West Covina
I bought this as a gift for my younger brother! Seeing him open this gift with a smile on his face was amazing! It comes with instructions and the legos are kept in a nice compact bag! And it was a great price! Considering this is a large set of legos, i would definitely recommend buying this for your grandson,nephew,or son! Especially if they're bif lego fans! They'll love it!
Burgaw, NC
Got this for my nephew for his 6th birthday. He has such a great time playing with these. It's great seeing him use his hands and his brain to come up with different creative creations, that only Legos can do. I think every child should have legos to play with. They are affordable toys that bring out your child's creativity! Much better than staring at a screen all the time.
Hollywood , FL
My kids love Legos, I personally have a love/hate relationship with Legos. They keep my kids entertained and engaged in finding the pieces which is great. Plus they get to experiment with the figures later. The super heroe Legos are their favorite. I DO hate that the pieces are so small that they get everywhere but thats just me. Great toys to get for your kids !
Here is a simple truth: these days LEGO remains one of those few common activities that give you a rest from a smartphone. Building with LEGO has always been a pastime that requires no downloads, installing or updates; you open a box and the play begins. This is classic building and imagination play! Super hero characters make it so much more fun too!
Easy to build. My 5-year old is able to build these lego sets by his self without assistance. Also helps with re-enforcing following directions, and build. He enjoys all things Lego especially Spiderman. I would recommend for parents who have little builders. They are generally reasonably priced depending on where you purchase.