Toys & GamesToysLEGO
Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003

LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003

by LEGO

#8 in Toys

Unleash your child's imagination with the superman battle of smallville building toy from lego. Part of the dc universe super heroes collection, this set features a buildable black zero dropship, complete with adjustable wings, a rotating underside cannon, dual shooters, an opening cockpit and more. This 418-piece set comes with five minfigures: superman, colonel hardy, general zod, faora and tor-an.

This is the best ?
Where can I find this?
Hi I do Toy reviews on YouTube and I was wondering if I could work with you and do you review on your products?
Start your review of LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003!
How would you rate this product?
New Castle, DE
LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003 uploaded by Sofia G.
Lego toys are great for children who are creative and like to put their toys together themselves. Lego toys keep the kids entertained for hours on end and there's no limit to what can be done with them LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003
Nice lego set for our kids. Fun to put together and really cute details. We had a lot of fun playing with these.
My son love to play lego all the time since he's was a little boy tell now. he like all the types of Legos. He have a lot of lego he love it
SLIDELL, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves building LEGO sets. He has enjoyed many similar sets throughout the years. Especially, the new set that I bought him a few months ago - LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003 . The instructions have words and photos, so it really helps him not get confused or lost while building. Also, they list all of the parts that you will need, so that you can check before you start building. I think that these sets make a perfect gift and they offer such a wide variety of options when it comes to purchasing a set for anyone. The prices are a little high, but if you shop around, you should be able to find a good deal.
Oakland , CA
classic lego mixed with super heroes, we love it and we can spend a lot of time playing with these pieces. the only bad thing is to collect at the end, the children do not like to collect
Antioch, TN
LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003 My son is a Lego lover and this is an Excellent product Not too big or too small. Great build. Fun! It helps him a lot to think, coordinate and keep busy. we love legos ❣️ #legos #legoslover #influenster
Allentown, PA
LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003 uploaded by Carolina M.
I am not a lover of these products, I bought it as a gift that I found super interesting for a person that if he likes it, the experience in the store is very cool they have everything in lego and I get a lot of attention
Kingwood, TX
Good lego box with superhero miniature. My kid 7 years old love this lego box. Easy to build, can create easily, instructions are clear. Fun play time.
The Dalles, OR
You can collect and build your own towns. makes great gifts for either boys or girls as the have many different themes. Legos is a classic toy. No matter what generation you are from Legos are apart of your childhood. They are absolutely timeless. You can do so much with a Lego! They make your building dreams a reality just dont step on them! Good thing is they make great containers for legos.
Gig Harbor, WA
My sin love this set so much! That a lot of fun ! Great for present! Lego best smart toy for kids ! We have a lot of similar sets!