BY NINTENDO

Building on the success of both lego star wars videogames, lego star wars: the complete saga enables families to play through the events of all... see more...

• I hope they have it for the,xbox or wii u . Anyone know i...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Have this on the DS. Took it on a road trip once and was in heaven. Great game
Anastasiya D.
Toronto
So much fun! Lego star wars games are the best, you combine the love of lego with the love of star wars. The controls are really user friendly and it's easy to catch on. The episodes are simple enough for young children but are still fun enough for adults to play. Definitely a game for all ages! Definitely recommend!
Jeini R.
Legazpi City, Albay
I've just started watching Stars Wars and it really got me hooked! This game is a cute version of that movie and I must say, this made me feel the way games look like way back the 90s!!
Cheri B.
This is a great game for kids. In a world of shooter games, I prefer my 13 year old to games like this. It makes you think and is fun for him.
katherine s.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Its so good my cousins love it , tabs the graphics are flawless . I would totally recommend this
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I hope they have it for the,xbox or wii u . Anyone know if they do ? How is it. Thinking of getting it for my boys.