BY NINTENDO

Building on the success of both lego star wars videogames, lego star wars: the complete saga enables families to play through the events of all... see more...

• I hope they have it for the,xbox or wii u . Anyone know i...1 Answers
June P.
My son is a huge Star wars fan but this game is so cool that even my daughter plays it! Not a violent game and easy to follow.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I really enjoyed this game it was long yet entertaining and it kept me wanting more it worked smoothly and was a great game
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Super fun game! I've played all Lego games basically and there's not one that I dislike very entertaining for all ages
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Love it, the force is with this game. What can I say but this is a excellent game, I bought it as soon as it came out.
Kimberly E.
Great game to play for any age gamer. Cool graphics and fun story. It's just better seen on a bigger system
Mandee M.
I absolutely love all the Lego Star Wars games. I own this one and have played through it many times :)
Rhiannon G.
Lego games in general are great to play and great for kids to play! Fun and filled with adventure!
Bibi C.
I am a huge fan of all the Lego games. Super fun and are great at recreating the movie story line
Stephanie A.
Gardena, CA
I love this game! Great for all ages and Star Wars fans. Makes for a wonderful present too.
Kelly B.
My boyfriend plays this for about 10 hours a day. I can't pull him away from it!
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I hope they have it for the,xbox or wii u . Anyone know if they do ? How is it. Thinking of getting it for my boys.