BY NINTENDO

Building on the success of both lego star wars videogames, lego star wars: the complete saga enables families to play through the events of all... see more...

• I hope they have it for the,xbox or wii u . Anyone know i...1 Answers
Jeremy G.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This was my first lego game it got me hooked on Legos and have loved them ever since. I love the character roster and have always played! It has a nice hub and the graphics aren't very great but the story makes up for it!
Tiffany Z.
These games are a lot of fun, and easy enough for a beginner (like me) but fun enough to attract seasoned gamers. My only gripe is... can the developers please fix the viewing angle? It's so frustrating that you have to stick completely together, especially in the racing games. Allow multi-view please!
Julia D.
I'm not really a fan of Star Wars, but this is probably one of my favorite DS games. And I had like all of the DS games. His had a pretty good plot, and you would always try to get those little block things 😂
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
One of the best lego games i have played so far. I love the hours of game play that it offers. I think it is very affordable. I like that its a puzzle/storyline game and not a lot of skill is needed. I do recommend it my friend and i play all the lego games.
Amber B.
These are the best games to play any type of lego. Great for kids and adults to play together cause it is fun for the child and not to easy for the adult . Plus it has great graphics don't matter what game system you have works great with all .
Megan R.
Baudette, MN
My nieces and nephews love Lego and they love to play this on their handhelds. By only allowing them a couple hours a week to play, they never lose interest in the game!
Sophina A.
This game is amazing. I love how it is so cute yet so accurate compared to the movies. It keeps the authenticity of the storyline yet allows you to have fun and not take the game so seriously.
Quentin K.
Absolutely love this game! All Lego Star Wars games are spot on. But on the Nintendo DS you can't go wrong. They definitely got it right with this one!!
andrea g.
Compton, CA
Too much fun! I love playing with my son! I take fun advantage of this game when my son asks me to help him out! Great video imagine too!!!!
Miranda H.
This game wasn't my favorite but it wasn't bad for being a Lego game. I would buy this for my son. my little brothers like it slot
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I hope they have it for the,xbox or wii u . Anyone know if they do ? How is it. Thinking of getting it for my boys.