LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 uploaded by Mary Kate B.LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 uploaded by Mary Kate B.LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY LEGO

Straight from the death star escape scene of episode iv: a new hope, the all-new lego millennium falcon features stunning details, like hull plates that open to reveal a detailed interior, twin flick missiles, rotating quad laser cannons and detachable cockpit cover. Featuring han solo, luke skywalker, chewbacca, ben kenobi, princess leia organa and darth vader, can you rewrite history and help ben kenobi defeat his evil nemesis from the dark side? see more...

LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965
  • "If your child stops, make them make sure they know EXACTLY where they stopped." in 1 review
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA
First of all, please take note of the recommended minimum age of 9-14 years. It's there for a reason.

It's a pretty good size and contains a good amount of mini figures. You get Han, Chewie, Luke, Leia, Darth Vader, and Obi-Wan. The price point is around $135, but I've seen it go on sale for less, also if you check the Lego Store, they have special deals on sets sometimes.

My fiance and I were able to build to build this set in about 3 hours. It might take beginner builders 4-6 hours though, but it really is worth it. It's pretty sturdy, and you can actually play with it without it falling apart-that's Lego quality for you!
Marcy R.
Stony Creek, NY
First off, let me say, Legos are exhausting. Especially if your child is not ready for them yet. Your child really needs to be into Legos to truly enjoy them. Being into Star Wars is a plus for this toy as well. My middle child is finally of the age where he needs NO assistance with these toys, that's a total plus for this one because it takes a LONG time. If your child stops, make them make sure they know EXACTLY where they stopped. Lego has gotten great about putting different steps in labeled bags, so that is a plus. I'd say if your child is a fan of both Star Wars and Lego than this is a great product to buy! If they're just a fan of one or the other, don't bother.
michelle s.
Spokane, WA
My five year old wanted this and i figured i would go to walmart it would be about 50 or so and omg i got there and it was 130.00 who spends that on legos for a kid. This toy is designed for adults or collectors there is no way i would pay that much for some legos. He ended up getting an erector set and loves it.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I love Legos. I love them so much! And I love star wars a lot!!! I love them both so much I was willing to spend this much on this product. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because of the price. Although, the millennium falcon was incredibly fun to build! If your willing to splurge, I say do it on this!
Dana S.
My brother has this as well as several other lego sets. They are so much fun to play with even though some are more challenging than others. Legos are a great way to be creative and build your own things based on what you have! They can be costly depending on what set you get but are worth the money.
stefanie b.
My little bother love legos and start wars so i got him this set and he love it and cant stop playing with them affordable prices and i get them at target .
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
My 5 year old got this for Christmas, and knowing he couldn't build it, i did. Although it took me like 11 hours total, it was fun, and he loves it!
Talitha N.
Lompoc, CA
I was lucky enough to inherit this from my cousins when they stopped playing with Legos. This was one of the most fun models to build. Loved it!
Linda R.
Purchased this for my son for Christmas. He loves Star Wars and is obsessed with Legos. Lots of pieces to put together. But AWeome once compete
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
With every penny! Bought this for my husband and I to put together Christmas Eve and we were so sucked in that we finished it in one sitting