Toys & GamesToysLEGO
Star Wars 75184 Advent Calendar

LEGO Star Wars 75184 Advent Calendar

by LEGO

#23 in Toys

Open a door of this super-fun advent calendar each day in December to discover a LEGO Star Wars themed mini-figure, starship, vehicle or other collectible. There's even a foldout playmat featuring images from Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space for epic Star Wars encounters. This holiday gift is perfect for rebels, Sith Lords, Scavengers and any other life form, and includes 7 mini-figures and a BB-8 figure. The LEGO Star Wars 75184 Advent Calendar includes 309 pieces. Ages 6-14.

que tal es el precio con relacion a la calidad del producto y el tamaño?
How much variety it there in the pack; would you recommend it?
WhhEte can I find this?
Start your review of LEGO Star Wars 75184 Advent Calendar!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica T.
Gilbert
The City Advent Calendar series is the one that I purchase for my own use every year. I am now sharing it with my grandson who is having a lot of fun learning how to put together Legos (though he calls Duplos Big Legos and has been playing with those for several years.)

This is a great set with lots of fun builds. There are six minifigures and lots more. There is a train, a Christmas tree, an ice sculptor, a snowboarder, a Grandma, a skier, a “remote control” helicopter, a fireplace and seating and Santa is pushing a snow blower (though he also has a modern looking sleigh at his disposal, too.

I put together Christmas dioramas using both the Winter special scenes, City sets and City Advent calendars each year. This will be a really fun addition to the scenes that I have put together.

Be sure not to throw away the box as it is part of the fun. This year the box opens up to a winter scene with snow on the ground and lights on the trees and houses. The fold-out has more snow fun with a picture of a train track (for posing the little train that comes in the set.

Tracey H.
Bronx, NY
I love the calendars that Lego make for Christmas-especially the Star Wars calendars. Everyday, I wake up in the morning and open one of the pockets and I am so excited. I love buying these again because in a regular calendar, you would get some chocolate. I don’t wanna eat, I wanna Collect!
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
They are relatively expensive as far as advent calendars go, but only to be expected in terms of the cost of Lego. In my opinion they are well worth it. The contents include a number of minifigures in addition to space crafts etc. No complicated builds here (master builder status not required) - quick and easy on a school morning. The contents last much longer than chocolates
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
This LEGO is amazing! It has all the pieces necessary to do the LEGO and I know sometimes they give you extra pieces in casa you loose one. I would recommend not to leve it with children Aron 4 or 5 because they tend to put the little pieces on their mouth.
Mari D.
davenport
A mi niño le fascinan los legos y este en específico le encanta son poco costosos pero valen la pena
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Star Wars advent calendar- yes please!! We loved building this as a family. Legos are our go to gift for friends kids birthday parties. You can never go wrong .
Melissa W.
We buy Advantage Calendars for our sons yearly. Their favorite has been [product:lego-star-wars-tm-lego-star-wars-advent-calendar-75184] because they love Lego... and Star Wars. It is fun to see which character they will need to build each day and how they rearrange the scene as the days progress. I highly recommend!
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
We have been buying a Lego Advent Calendar for years. Husband is a Star Wars fans and prefer this theme the best. Wouldn't be the Christmas season in our house without one of these Legos!
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Honestly I’m in love with legos I can do them all day and night! They come with super simple instructions and the turn out is awesome and super cool! We do legos on date night or when we just can’t find anything to do! #legos #kids
Alicia A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is the best advent calendar for a child who loves Lego! My son was excited every day to open the little door see what Lego piece he was getting and how it connects with the rest of the pieces in the advent calendar.