Toys & GamesToysLEGO
Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle

LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle

by LEGO

#18 in Toys

Support the Imperial troops with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack. Send enemy forces running for cover with the stud shooters and detach the shields and batons to arm the Stormtroopers. Then fire up the Flametrooper's flamethrower and march into battle! The LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack includes 117 pieces. Ages 6-12.
Start your review of LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle!
How would you rate this product?
Heather W.
Lena, IL
LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle uploaded by Heather W.
Love all the Lego Star War sets. They are fun to put together and my children love them! Even I love helping them! Great family activity especially for those Star Wars loving fans! Lego always puts out great products!
Erin H.
Bought this set having big expectations, and I must say lego did well with this one. I love the detailed mini-figures and would also recommend this to an army builder, due to the number of troops in the set, plus you get a First Order officer! I appreciate that lego has put a star wars blaster in this set, instead of all stud shooters. This really does show that they listen to feedback. The speeder is well detailed, and the melee accessories look great on the figures and the ship. overall great set with tons of collectors value and playability!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I really love building LEGO with my son. He will soon be 15 but we still do one together every now and then and its a lot of fun to spend time together doing these. I highly recommend! Get one of these!!
Tracey H.
Bronx, NY
This set is amazing because if you are like “me”, you would buy more and bigger sets of Star Wars, and you would buy these little packs and add them and create a setting of the Jedis invading the sith. You can also use this set as an escape cruiser for the troopers.
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
Star wars is a huge deal in the house and so are legos, so this was an easy win! Not to difficult for my 5 year old to do with me, yet still enough challenge to keep him interested until we finished. I love doing these lego sets with my family and definitely will be doing more!
Iana L.
Seaside, CA
Love this price niece was so happy when gifted fun to build not difficult not stressing overall loveeee
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Lego Star Wars set are great set for kids! Good for different ages , my son is 11 and still love Lego so much!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
My son loves all legos. He really enjoyed building this kit and playing in outer space. He can't wait to get another set.
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle uploaded by Ashlie H.
I know nothing about star wars but my son is obsessed with star wars. He asked for star wars legos for Christmas so we got this one and one other for him. He has been obsessed with star wars for awhile now but this is the first time he has actually asked for star wars stuff. He loves building things with legos so I know he will like this.
pali Y.
What a great Lego set. My son got sick on vacation and was hospitalized for 5 days. And this Lego set was giving to him by one of the nurses. My son loves Legos and loves star wars. So this was this was teat for him . He loved building it. It had simple, clear instructions. He built it fast and enjoyed playing with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a un an
Tim F. il y a un an
It's a great set. Cheap, good for troop building and the vehicle is ok enough to justify paying for it to get extra storm troopers.