LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle

by LEGO

#8 in Toys

Support the Imperial troops with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack. Send enemy forces running for cover with the stud shooters and detach the shields and batons to arm the Stormtroopers. Then fire up the Flametrooper's flamethrower and march into battle! The LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack includes 117 pieces. Ages 6-12.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle!
How would you rate this product?
Bought this set having big expectations, and I must say lego did well with this one. I love the detailed mini-figures and would also recommend this to an army builder, due to the number of troops in the set, plus you get a First Order officer! I appreciate that lego has put a star wars blaster in this set, instead of all stud shooters. This really does show that they listen to feedback. The speeder is well detailed, and the melee accessories look great on the figures and the ship. overall great set with tons of collectors value and playability!
Pocatello , ID
This product is amazing. My youngest daughter and her father will put these together and love the bonding time. Our family is star wars fanatics and I am so happy they came out with these. I wouldn't recommend children younger than 6 to play with them because of the small parts. This is a good learning target for your kids learning hand and eye coordination. They do have some pretty difficult one's but that's why my husband will help with the building. I highly recommend this product.
Teaneck, NJ
My son loves to buy Lego sets. But for some reason he mainly uses them for the little characters that come in them. I have bought so many boxes of Legos that does end up in the closet and all he does is take the little action figures out of them. I feel like Legos have gotten very expensive over the years so they are still fun for kids but the price needs to go down to make them more affordable for everyone.LEGO Star Wars 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle
Las Vegas, NV
My son loves these. I just wish they wernt so over priced. Comes with easy instructions and easy to follow at that. I love that my son can keep himself occupied with them and loves each kind of box. Nothing can compare to lego brand. I recommend you get this for your 9 and ups. Defeinlty if you want them to learn how to follow instructions and build their own projects.
Georgetown, KY
My son truly enjoyed this it was a lot of fun for him he enjoyed the process of building it and then was so excited with the finished outcome. I played with Legos when I was younger and now my son loves to build Legos he’s a Star Wars fan so it was two birds one stone I definitely recommend this
Mooresburg
My son asked for a star wars Lego set for Christmas and this is what we got for him he loves putting his lego sets together and we always enjoy helping him build them they are on the pricier side but it is legos and it also has star wars attached so that's got be expected
michigan
As a fellow lego lover I was excited to share the passion with my son! I remember legos being almost impossible to seperate once you build them, now the things with separate if you blow on them. The fun is all the same but the quality has serious decreased.
bridgeport
This lego set is amazing for your kids and family members.It helps kill time from being busy working all day.This game also brings your family members together to bond more.This game is for all ages if they are wanting to play with there children.
Elk Grove, CA
Lego sets are classic and my son always loves to get them. This one is really cool and he was very excited to receive it. We keep the pieces for each set separate in containers, so it's easy to build and rebuild. Everybody loves Legos, right? 😀
Phil Campbell, AL
My son loves Star Wars and loves LEGOs! This is perfect for him! It meets every expectation he had and there is nothing that could be improved on other than the higher price. Compared to others in the market it is appropriately priced though.