BY LEGO

The lego spongebob glove world is a fun building set for your little spongebob or lego fan. The set has 169 pieces that come together to create spongebob's favorite amusement park, complete with a ride and an ice cream stand. The lego building set also has pieces to create spongebob, sandy, patrick and an ice cream vendor. Once the set is assembled, your child can take their favorite characters on an amusement park adventure. This building set encourages creative thinking, problem solving and imaginative play. It's designed for children ages 5 and up. see more...

Tiffany M.
I love Legos and I love Spongebob - needless to say I love this kit. It's relatively easy to put together and my kids love playing with it. I love how Lego integrates concepts of movies and TV shows - it gives my kids another way to imagine and play with the characters they love.
Jackie D.
Baldwinville, MA
Our son loves theme parks & spongebob. Got this for Christmas a few years ago, with the other sponge bob sets.
Definitely a big hit & easy for him to do himself at age 7 (adult supervision was sporadically needed)
Blair B.
Concord, NC
I love that this includes Patrick, vendor, and sandy rather than just spongebob. I've always loved legos and watching spongebob so this is a must.
Kristina S.
Phoenix, AZ
My son who is 8 loves sponge bob so much, this set is amazing for him to play with and he has taken it apart and has built many different things with it.