BY XB360

LEGOA Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game bringing to life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colorful characters in LEGOA brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,' in the humorous and quirky LEGOA video games style. Key Features: Exploration: Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGOA objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 Combat: The LEGOA Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGOA minifigure a brand new pirate flavor. Unforgettable Cut Scenes: Everyone's favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGOA minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGOA video games. Puzzles: Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGOA treasures and discover the game's many secrets Two-Player Co-op: Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player 'drop-in/drop-out' cooperative action Freeplay: Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas ESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10+ Genre: Action Adventure Features: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game re-creates the action, adventure and memorable moments of the Pirates of the Caribbean mythology in LEGO form, incorporating the humor of LEGO minifigures and fantastic worlds built from LEGO bricks and elements for players to explore. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventure, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean films, through action-adventure gameplay and hilariously quirky LEGO cut scenes. Throughout the game, players will also have the freedom to explore environments from the highly acclaimed movie series in more than 20 levels. The game features two-player cooperative mode, in which players each control a character to experience the story togethe. see more...

bryan s.
I will like to have that game and I have a Xbox 360 so I can post this items in my Instagram account can I pls get this this is a good deal I will get you 1000 like or more pls send me the video game pls.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
If you are a fan of Lego games and a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, this is a must buy. The co-op mode is new and improved and the storyline is a lot of fun. The one difference is in order to get most of the characters to play, you have to find them versus being able to buy them like in previous Lego games. This takes a lot of patience and may be frustrating for younger kids who have their hearts set on playing a particular character. Overall a great game though!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
So much fun! I love the Lego games so much, they are always lighthearted, funny, and fun to play! I love to see how they make the characters from Pirates of the Caribbean come to life in Lego form. This game can be enjoyed by children and adults alike and is a great game to play together! There are also hours worth of play, if you want to clear all the boards, and fun easter eggs tucked away throughout the game.
Angelica S.
I have yet to play this one but I do have the Lego Marvel game and so far it is awesome. So I'm sure just like the Marvel the Pirates of the Caribbean has a story to it and in every scene there's a challenge you have to beat until you can move on to the next scene. The storyline I'm sure is cool. The creators of the lego games are so creative.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I feel like I'm an adult and shouldn't like these Lego games but they are seriously so fun! I can play this thing for hours. If you like the rock band games, Lego rock band is so so fun!
Avalento B.
No me gusto mucho, me parece que la historia que va detrás de este juego es muy aburrida, es perfecta para niños pequeños y un entretenimiento sano
Leah F.
Mattoon, IL
Love Lego games and I love this one so much! So much fun! I am a huge fan of the movies so this was so fun to play as Jack Sparrow!
Carol G.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this game.. I like all the Lego games and so do my boys.... This is one game we like to play on family night!!
Kimberly E.
Just like the movie and follows the storyline exactly. So much fun for my 5 and 9 year old. Great graphics.
Itzel L.
Uno de los games favoritos de mi hijo en lo personal creo que son juegos tranquilos para ellos