LEGO NINJAGO: The Visual Dictionary by DK Publishing (Hardcover) uploaded by marjolin r.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Meet the Masters of the Spinjitzu as they prepare to do battle and learn about great heroes and the ninjas' mortal enemies while discovering little-known facts about their weapons and vehicles. Discover everything there is to know about the world of LEGO® Ninjago with DK's all-new LEGO Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary . Go behind the scenes to explore the creation and stories of LEGO Ninjago with a fantastic gallery of every Ninjago minifigure and set ever created. Read dramatic storylines from the fun LEGO Ninjago episodes and movies. LEGO Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary wouldn't be complete without a limited-edition... see more...

Teri D.
Rogers, AR
My 7 year old son is autistic and loves having this book as a reference to Ninjago. We were able to go to Ninjago Training Camp at legoland and purchased this when we left. I love the ease with which he can find the people he is looking for and the details it gives on each one.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Bookworm Expert Level 3
My son loves everything Lego Ninjago! This book is a great edition to every collectors collection! It has a little of everything about the characters and is very colorful! It has tons of pictures for kids to enjoy as well!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
It is a little pricey, but it is a hardcover so at least it will stand up to the rough use of kids. It is a great book for the lego lover in your family. A lot of my students have picked this book to read from my library.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
If you have a little one that loves Lego's then this is for them. The LEGO NINJAGO: The Visual Dictionary by DK Publishing (Hardcover) is a great book for kids who love Ninjago!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
I bought this at Target for my sons birthday and he loves it!. The LEGO NINJAGO: The Visual Dictionary by DK Publishing (Hardcover) is a great book for kids who love Ninjago!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
My son loves this book. It gives him an in-depth look at the Ninjago world and it came with a special mini-fig. He reads through it almost daily. I love all the Lego books.
Julie M.
Media, PA
I teach fourth grade and got this book for my classroom library. I don't think it ever gets back to the library because it is always checked out! The kids LOVE IT!
amy m.
Dayton, TX
My son wanted this for the toy. we bought it at the school book fair for an outstanding price. he got the toy and has not touched the book at all.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
My eldest son loves browsing through this book. Even though it's just a dictionary, he still finds it fascinating. He keeps with the series too.
Dee J.
the kids really like all the leggo characters and i love books so i love books like this to get the kids excited about reading