LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu

by LEGO

Whats your child's favorite Ninjago show?
Start your review of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“my oldest son love ninjago and of course wants to learn spinjitsu!!” in reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My son loves Lego Ninjago. He watches all the episodes on TV and is collecting all of the lego sets.
New York
To be honest the LEGO ninjago masters of spinjitzu is fun for the first one or two days but it starts to get boring. And the prices are too small and you can lose them and the whole set is done. So they should make the pieces a little bigger.
My brother loved lego ninjago and has a lot of fun with It's a timeless and infinite game at the level of creativite Removable parts allow you to let your imagination run wild.
roanoke, VA
I love to play Legos Ninjago master with spinjitzu my brother's like to play with it to you can build and all that is really interesting and fun if you like to build things you would like Legos. LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
Maple Shade
My brother really liked the Lego set and built it very quickly because he is a Lego genius. The only thing that he said was bad that was there was missing pieces. I have no idea if  he was the one that lost the pieces, but all he said was missing pieces.
Ninjago has been going for basically 10 years with 10 seasons and the 11th airing. Also with a special several mini movies; it even had a movie made after it. It isn't the greatest/longest Lego show ever for no reason. Don't think it's just a little kids show. Sure it's good for them. But this show is great for any age.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,206 reviews
My son really loves Ninjago and watches it all the time! He also has all of the Ninjago lego characters and he is so creative he is writing a book on them. They are on Netflix if you don't see them on your TV channels.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My 8 year old son seems to really like this version of Lego. He will watch numerous episodes of this show on Netflix! I myself don't understand it but he can hold his own conversation about this series!
My son truly adores these lego sets. He spends hours building stuff, playing with it and then breaking it down to create new stuff. It's so nice for all of us
Albuquerque, NM
I love this me and my 3yr old built it together and he really enjoyed it! He loves the Lego brand and ninjago so the combination was awesome