LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu uploaded by Heather F.

BY LEGO

• Whats your child's favorite Ninjago show?2 Answers
LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
  • "my oldest son love ninjago and of course wants to learn spinjitsu!!" in 2 reviews
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
My son really loves Ninjago and watches it all the time! He also has all of the Ninjago lego characters and he is so creative he is writing a book on them. They are on Netflix if you don't see them on your TV channels.
Stephanie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My 8 year old son seems to really like this version of Lego. He will watch numerous episodes of this show on Netflix! I myself don't understand it but he can hold his own conversation about this series!
Jessica H.
Floral City, FL
This show is my son's favorite books and tv show. If your child likes Lego ninjas and have a great imagination, this is the show for them.
ila m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My oldest son love ninjago and of course wants to learn spinjitsu!! for being legos its greats! keeps them interested and wanting more!
Kaitlyn B.
Chelsea, ME
my nephew absolutely loved he’d for christmas! one is his favorite presents, he took it right out of the box to build it
IPrincess W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son live for NinJago. He records all of the different episodes that come on and he just talk about the characters.
kayla m.
My son loves this TV show! always wants to watch it something about legos and ninjas for a kids just does the job
Katie R.
Wood Dale, IL
My boys love watching ninjago on Netflix. They also love reading books and learning more about the characters
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Our 7 year old loves the lego Ninjago books! They are good for kids to read! Price is good! I recommend them!
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
My kiddos really like this show. we watched the whole thing on netflicks. and there are like 4 seasons.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Whats your child's favorite Ninjago show?