LEGO Minecraft 21136 The Ocean Monument

by LEGO

#4 in Toys

LEGO Minecraft 21136 The Ocean Monument

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO Minecraft 21136 The Ocean Monument!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Junction
My daughter absolutely loves Minecraft and Legos so this was a double win! The pricing is a little high and that is kind of a letdown but for a birthday gift or maybe Christmas it's definitely something I would purchase and expand on. the only thing is the pieces are very very tiny and that can be a problem when your vacuuming and your kids might not pick up every little single piece. Other than that it's a great purchase and glad to have it!
Jay
My nephew is addicted to Legos. He has hundreds of thousands of pieces, no joke. While I dont enjoy stepping on pieces in the middle of the night, I love the hours of enjoyment it gives him. He takes his time and really focuses and it is wonderful! We will always continue to buy legos. The fact that there are Minecraft sets is a bonus because that is his favorite game! Legos, you have created a future architect.
Sumner , WA
I don’t really know much about legos but I love it for my son. He comes up with creative ideas and we have fun putting things together to make as many new things as possible. I love that it comes in many different shapes and sizes, not like traditional blocks. You can literally make anything. I have been buying sets here and there and adding it to my kid’s collection. Very fun! Not so great when stepped on lol.
Tulsa, OK
My son loves his Lego's he's got most likely millions of them scattered over 3 houses. They can get expensive when getting more in the box as to sets. You'd think there would be instructions on more than one option with the sets given for the price. My son will set up every box with included instructions & will no longer need the legos. Or they could at least give more instructions online or something.
normal
I love LEGO products just as much as my son does.  I can get lost in time helping my son build his LEGO.  This one was fun and challanging, and my son and I also like playing Minecraft.  If you like building things and spending time with your children this is a great way to do it.  LETS BUILD MEMORIES.  Would be five stars but i think LEGO over prices their toys.
Rutland, VT
Okay so who doesn't love the all time classic you Legos??? My son who is 6 is not only obsessed with Legos but also with Minecraft so when I seen these I had to get them for his Minecraft themed birthday party!! He freaked we seen them & opened them right away he had no issues following the directions and getting it put together then came hours of play time laughter and smiles
Long Branch, TX
My son loves Legos. He has been recieving them for the past few yrs and has quite the collecting. He loves the Minecraft edition of the Lego sets because of course.. It's Minecraft. The only thing I would suggest as a parent to another parent is to keep the instruction books. That is a must for some reason they dont stay put together long.
McAllen TX
cuando estaba chiquito me encantaba jugar con legos, ahora ya grande aun me divierte jugar ya que es muy entretenido y a la vez algo relajante. cuando veo a mis sobrinos jugar me aserco para recordar viejos tiempos ya que tan solo ver los legos sale el nino que llevo dentro:) LEGO Super Heroes Superman - Battle of Smallville 76003
Johnson City
My 5 year old son is obsessed with minecraft and legos so when he seen this product he flipped out and had to have it. It has provided us countless hours of fun and family bonding. Lego never seems to disappoint with the products they launch and if they were to release another minecraft Lego I would definitely purchase for my son.
My son is 6 years old and crazy about legos and Minecraft. This keeps them super entertained for a good amount of time and is fun to do for the whole family. Legos in general are pretty expensive and I feel like they shouldn’t cost as much as they do but I don’t mind getting them for my son especially when it’s a hobby he loves.