Toys & GamesToysLEGO

by LEGO

#9 in Toys

LEGO Minecraft 21136 The Ocean Monument

When was this released?
Is this good for a 6 yo that is very much into LEGO ?
What are the best LEGO sets for a seven year old who is a great builder ?
Start your review of LEGO Minecraft 21136 The Ocean Monument!
How would you rate this product?
Ted G.
niles
Wisely, the designers have chosen to focus on the game's lore, rather than trying to offer a similarly endless recreation -- hero Steve and enemies such as zombies and the terrifying Creepers appear in most sets, while the kits themselves are themed around moments players experience in exploring the world. Anyone familiar with Lego sets from other sub-brands will notice the biggest concession to Minecraft comes in the mathematics of the line's construction. Almost every wall, block or shape is constructed of cuboid clusters of 2x2 bricks, often with a flat capper to make them as close to an actual cube as possible. It may sound a small change, but when you get to the bigger kits, it really affects how their geometry and stability works, for better and worse.
Linda C.
Covington, VA
My son actually ask for this for his birthday. I love buying my kids Lego sets like this. It is a great activity for them to do on a rainy day. My son has a few of the Lego Minecraft sets on display in his bedroom. Great value for the money!
Cansas W.
Screven, GA
I bought this for my four year old son as he is OBSESSED with any types of Legos!! He also love Minecraft so when he seen these in the store he had to have it. He's been playing with them for over 2 weeks now so it's been worth every penny!! I would definitely buy him more Legos to keep him busy and using his imagination.
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
*overall review* Legos are awesome just don't step on them.. it hurts! My boys have always loved legos. This minecraft set is one of so many we have. Some sets can get pricey, but are generally are affordable. I love how creative you be with them. You can follow the building instructions to make awesome pieces, some with moving parts, or just let your imagination go wild. It's cool to see what your little one comes up with! I enjoy them as well. If you have younger kids they have bigger Legos so its not a choking hazzard. Definitely recommend. Seriously though try to avoid stepping on them lol.
Alexa K.
Pike Road, AL
My kids love LEGO and Minecraft so they loved this. Wish the pieces didn’t pose such a hazard to adult feet when left on the floor.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
My son is 6 years old and can put together legos like a pro. He has so many and loves seeing the finished outcome. It keeps him busy and away from the screen.
Bri V.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love Minecraft and they loved this box. It was very easy to build and they had lots of fun building it.
Anne A.
Wayne, MI
My kids are big Mine Craft fans ! Like all legos these sets are very interchangeable they work well with other sets. This is a smaller set but combined with the other sets brings hours of entertainment Needless to say we have several minecraft Lego sets & will be buying more soon
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
My son loves minecraft and legos. Combining both was perfect for him. It was like he was in his own little minecraft world. His imagination went wild.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Mi hijo mantiene una colección de este producto el es fascinado construyendo, a mi me gusta porque es económico 😉