Toys & GamesToysLEGO

LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box

by LEGO

#1 in Toys

LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box

What do you think is the best age for this ?
Start your review of LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box!
Angela B.
Castle Dale, UT
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Angela B.
Not even half our collection of legos. We’ve been collecting since I was a kid over 30 years. Always great quality and obviously last a lifetime. I love them as much as my kids so!
Brianna B.
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Brianna B.
We are always happy to bring home another box of legos. The added colors are a fun addition to the standard lego colors. This box comes with tires and axels which my son loves for building vehicles and planes.
Billie L.
Lennox, SD
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Billie L.
My kids love these legos, and I like that they can be super creative and use their imagination. I wish there were some fun examples of how to build some things because they struggled in the beginning of what they should do. I would recommend this to other parents, the independent/imaginative play is great!
Carlie F.
Englewood, CO
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Carlie F.
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Carlie F.
My 4 year old daughter is obsessed with her new legos! It’s something the whole family can enjoy. There are so many unique pieces so there are so many things you can make. It also comes with a booklet that shows you how to make a few cool things! Highly recommend.
Chandon C.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the size of the blocks and the container it comes in for easy clean up. It has vibrant colors that you can teach the kids colors with the colored legos. It's easy to assemble the pieces and take apart. When playing with these blocks your child can use their imagination to build and create their own structures. This helps with eye coordination and fine motor skills . It helps with cognitive development as well.
Chassidy L.
stlouis
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Chassidy L.
I am a mom of three kids. Our home is filled with legos. I bought this mostly just for the case. However the legos in it were kind of dull and boring. It was just lots of small legos. When you have children who are still under 10, they are wanting to make buildings and sky scrapers. So the small pieces didn’t work well for that. We just miss the old bigger legos, so this case made us a little sad for that reason. However since I did buy it just for the box case alone. We will give it a 4/5.
Charmi V.
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box uploaded by Charmi V.
I love this lego and so does my toddler. We play lego for family time and love how we all can enjoy making different things. The booklet comes with easy steps to follow. LEGO Classic Creative Supplement (10693) . I got it at Costco
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Legos are always fun! My 7 year old daughter loves playing and building all sorts of things. They keep her very entertained!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
My 5 year old son loves legos he is very creative putting them together . He says that playing with legos calma him down!.. he says it is like his relaxation..😉❤️
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Children love playing with Legos. They keep them busy and help develop cognitive capacities. There are any number of items they can build. These are good for any child old enough to not put them in their mouth. These have provided hours of entertainment in my house. They are a little pricey in my opinion. #legos