LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor 10724

by LEGO

#7 in Toys

Enter the action-filled world of Superman™ and Batman™ with easy to build models of the batmobile™ and Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle, plus the Batcave with a bat-disk shooter. LEGO® Juniors is an age-appropriate building experience for children 4-7, with models that feature iconic super hero adventures, providing a great start with the LEGO brick. Includes 3 minifigures. The LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luther (10724) Features: Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Superman™ and Lex Luthor™ Features the Batcave, Batmobile™, Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle and a catapult Batcave features a bat-disk shooter plus a catapult to help make Superman™ 'fly' Robotic vehicle features movable arms and wheels; One arm has a claw and the other holds a kryptonite-powered power beam laser gun Batmobile™ measures over 1 inch (5 centimeter) high, 4 inch (11 centimeter) long and 1 inch (5 centimeter) wide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor 10724!
How would you rate this product?
Plano, TX
This is a great product for when your child is growing out of Duplos but cannot quite sit still long enough to really follow instructions. The “easy” part of the Junior builds is that the main body of the Batmobile is already put together so it’s simple to put together. The drawback is if your kid has already mastered LEGO City builds, they may find this too easy and if you start collecting more of the Junior builds, you’ll realize they all follow the same pattern of car/helicopter/building facade with just different decoration.
Lake Charles, LA
LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor 10724 uploaded by Brandi M.
My oldest loves Legos and Batman so he was thrilled when he found this while browsing the toy aisle. Superman was an added bonus. He spent hours building and playing with this set. It more than meet his and mine expectation. If your little one loves Legos and Batman also I would definitely recommend you buy this set. LEGO Juniors Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor 10724
3 of my older Grandsons are very much into legos and especially when superheros are involved. These little sets are really cool be ause not only are they affordable but also can be combined with other sets to add fun for the whole family! Everything you need in 1 box. I dont bother with any substitutions, they are not the same quality as the Lego brand.
My austistic 6yo son was perseverating about wanting a LEGO Batman. Instead of buying him one $12 minifigure as a reward, I bought him this whole set for roughly $20, and thus, I have had many incentives to provide! It’s been a hit, and he and my 8yo have not tired of it over the course of the month that they have received it!
Gilbert
I love the Jr Lego sets. They are NOT bigger blocks but the instructions can be read and followed by my 5 year old. How great is that! And then the items he builds can be played with like regular toys. They are not just display items for a shelf. I will be buying more of these for my kids!
Loma Linda, CA
My son absolutely loves Legos. This set is easy for him yo build on his own. I really like the details that Legos adds to the peices and figurines. My son is obsessed with everything Legos. Very entertaining and hold up well. Well worth the price. It's better than having kids watch tv.
Beckley, WV
Honestly, any lego set you get is going to be fun. There are so many ways to build so many different objects or places. Only downside to having legos is for if you forget to put them up and step on them later. Wince you cry a little after and cure the brand but they are still great.
Montevallo
My 7 year old autistic son recently eeceived this as a gift. I was super nervous due to the small.pieces, but wuickly changed my opinion. He LOVES it.. He can spend ours playing with his Legos. Great brand. Durable. Great gift idea. Will definitely be purchasing more.
Woodruff
I don't care for Legos they are so many,they end up everywhere.... My children have never finished one Lego project. They loose pieces and wnd up throwing them at each other. My children are 4 boys aged 9,11,12,&18. So if that helps u understand then great if not I'm sorry
Iaeger, WV
This entertained my little boy for hours. He had no interest in recreating the figurines as intended, but he used the pieces many different ways to create his own versions. I highly recommend it. Pro tip - do not let these get loose on the floor. They are torture for your feet lol.