BY LEGO

• If I've never played a Lego game before, is this a good game to s...3 Answers
  • The walmart here has very little selections on these. Has anyone ...8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite part?6 Answers
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
  • "the story line is of course so much fun so add a little twist of the quirky little lego characters and it adds so much flare to the entertainment." in 17 reviews
  • "We really wanted a way to attract her to playing video games, so we asked her to watch us play this game and she was eager to try it since she saw all you can do and build and find." in 13 reviews
  • "My son loves this great game, I must admit so do I, he always wants me to play with him or watch him play." in 5 reviews
  • "Ok this game was a great game but overall not as good as Lego Star Wars or the newest Lego games being it was not that challenging" in 5 reviews
  • "my friends don't care for it but i think it's a really fun game and i;m a huge harry potter fan." in 5 reviews
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
First let me tell you, 5-7 years is not the age requirement, it is Harry years in Hogwarts.
Both my children, my husband, and I love LEGO Harry Potter. You can free play or do challenges to move through the same. Some of the challenges can be difficult and require many different task to progress on.
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLE, I LOVE LEGOS. LOVE TOO BUILD
Mini M.
This game is great for both children and adults. It's funny and can be challenging at times, but most of the time doesn't get to the level of frustrating. I think the only thing I didn't enjoy in the Harry Potter LEGO games specifically is the extra creators levels.
Kevin D.
Valley Stream, NY
LEGO games are probably some of the best games a paren't can get their kids for many reasons.
1: Kid friendly: The games are easy to play, nothing too difficult or frustrating.
2: Theme: Different "fan-favorite" universes such as Harry Potter, Batman, and Lord of the Rings make excellent game experiences for both kids and adults!
3. Funny: The pantomime is hilarious. Perfect for both kids and adults. Parents will appreciate the nods at their youths (such as Star Wars and Indiana Jones) and the kids will find the expressions of the LEGO characters to be charming and hilarious.
4: LONG!: The main story can take up to 6 hours to run through, but if you want to get to 100%, you will be playing each game for more than 20+ hours.
5: Inexpensive: At launch, these games go for about $40-$50, a noticeably lower price point than most launch video games. Also, these games go down in price quickly. You can get EVERY LEGO game now for $20 new.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is a great addition to the LEGO universe. This game improves on a lot of the errors and annoyances (AND BUGS/GLITCHES) its predecessor faced. This game is more action-oriented than the first, and darker too (much like the films), but never too frightening in that it would scare the little ones. If you read the books or saw the films, you will definitely get some enjoyment playing this game.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Love this game! Got it along with years 1-4. Some times I get a little bored with it but for the most part it's a lot of fun. Lots of intricate details and treasures to find! If you are a fan of Harry Potter than this is a great game to have!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this! Oh what a perfect thing to have in your Harry Potter collection! And it doesn't matter if you are a Potter fan or not, it is just a fun game to play!!!
Erin F.
I bought this game and Years 1-4 both for PC at the same time. I played the first game to completion before I put in this one. Firstly the controls were completely different between the two games. I spent a really long time in the menu screen trying to fix everything so that I could play the game intuitively again, but somethings just didn't match up the same regardless. I went through the first year and got tired of the game play. Starting at square one when I had all of the spells, potions and achievements before was annoying.

I'll probably come back to this game soon, but I definitely think that the two games together is a bit too much Lego Harry Potter.
Cyrenne L.
Jamaica, NY
My friend got me hooked onto the LEGO video games about three years ago starting with the Lego Indiana Jones. From there on, I've been eager for the next series of Lego games to come out. I played Harry Potter years 1-4 and was anticipating he continuing series. I was thrilled when it came out, but there are some flaws in the game with can easily be overlooked. You're always trying to hunt down the many characters that need to be unlocked and you have to wait till the end of the game to acquire an evil witch or wizard in order to progress or uncover hidden treasures or characters. Basically, you'll have to go through each level again in order to get them. I had lots of fun with this game and I managed to help get my friend get his xbox achievements LOL. Great if you meticulously want to unlock everything in this game!! Great if you're bored on a rainy day.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
The multi-billion dollar Harry Potter franchise has spawned a video game for each movie release, and without exception, they have been steaming piles of crap. It somehow took until 2010 for a good game to make its way to market, and it came from the stellar people over at Travellers Tales. The Lego games have quickly become known for their family-friendly gameplay, pick up and play mechanics, and incredibly faithfulness to the source. Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 carries the tradition as it picks up where the first game, covering Years 1-4, left off and finishes the saga doing the first justice the franchise has seen.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I was so excited to see the Harry Potter series added to the Lego titles. It paired two of my favorite things!

I played the version on the Nintendo DS. I really enjoyed being able to explore some of my favorite Harry Potter places, even if it was in Legos. I also found it enjoyable to learn all of the spells and be able to create potions.

My favorite part? The sound when you destroy something. It's one of my favorite sounds from childhood, the sound of Lego blocks clinking together.

I love that I can play this game with my kids, too. It's something that we can do as a family that we will all enjoy.
Ashley H.
Orem, UT
What is your favorite Lego game?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
What's your favorite feature and why?
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
The walmart here has very little selections on these. Has anyone found a better selection else where??
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Whats your favorite part?
Sammantha G.
Kalamazoo, MI
If I've never played a Lego game before, is this a good game to start with?