Toys & GamesToysLEGO
Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119

LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119

by LEGO

#2 in Toys

Help Naomi the waitress prepare delicious cupcakes for her customers. Turn the window display to choose the prettiest ones and sit outside with Stephanie on the patio to devour them with a cup of tea! Pet the friendly cat before going back to work. Take a telephone order and then head off on Naomi's scooter to deliver cute cupcakes all over Heartlake City! The LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Cafe Building Toy Set 439 Pieces - 41119 Features: Includes Stephanie and waitress Naomi mini-doll figures, plus a cat Features a 1-story Cupcake Cafe with opening door to a bakery and shop area, including an opening oven with tray, mixer, coffee machine, cash register, sofa and table and a rotating window display Outside is a patio area with table and chairs, and a menu blackboard Includes a scooter with safety helmet to deliver cakes all over town Baking accessory elements include various cupcakes and toppings, baking tray and cake stands The LEGO Group is the leading construction toy manufacturer in the world. The LEGO set is a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. Shop the huge selection of LEGO sets, exclusives, storage, accessories and more available at Toys R Us in our LEGO Brand Store!

Is this really something fairly easy to figure out for a 6yr old ?
Is this hard enough for 3 years old girl. She is really smart?
only my 7 year old daughter likes legos?
Start your review of LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119!
How would you rate this product?
Kristian O.
Mobile, AL
LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119 uploaded by Kristian O.
My daughters love this Lego set along with many others they have. These are great for hands on kids who can bring their imagination to life ❤️
Ingrid M.
LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119 uploaded by Ingrid M.
*LEGO FRIENDS!* What a amazing way to spend time with a kid! The colors are bright and cheery. It was easy to assemble and the Lego instruction books are the best instruction booklets I have ever seen for a product. They're Legos and are really great for children to explore their imaginations. It teaches children patience, improves their ability to problem solve and follow directions. It will boost self confidence and allow for creativity.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
These turn out super cute but make sure you are getting them for a child in the age recommend. My brother in law used to buy these for our daughter before she was old enough to do these alone and it was a pain. She is 9 now and able to finally do these on her own without needed me or dad to help her.
Bernice F.
N Ft Myers, FL
I purchased this for my granddaughter’s birthday. She was so excited to get it. She enjoyed putting it together and thought of many different ways to put it together very exciting for her. It made my day seeing her enjoy her new Lego play set.
kyria R.
Killeen, TX
This is one favorite of my daughter. Lego friend is the best way to improve the creativity and imagination in our children. My daughter is 8 years old and she build a lot items with her legos. Is for that we love Lego.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Great present for kids ! My daughter love Lego so much ! She was so happy to get this set for Christmas! Very good Lego set!
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love LEGOLAND and LEGO heartlake cupcake LEGO. Beautiful colors, lot’s of small pieces. Lot’s of work!!! I will make it little bit bigger!!!
Vivian Y.
Farmington, MI
This set us so much fun to play with. Children have had countless houoof fun playing with it adult are impressed by all the great details (windows, shelf oven ,etc) and a careful 5-to 6 yearold can follow lots of the instructions independently. A great addition to a small Lego city, although the figures themselves are not quite the same size scale as the standard minifigs. Regardless the cafe works equally well for both the included people and pets, and any usual yellow headed people you may want to add.
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
My granddaughter absolutely love LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119 she has so many lego’s that when we finish building, she will change the design and do her own thing. LEGO keep her busy for hours. Lego have meant all my expectations and I would highly recommend to parents.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,142 reviews
I got this one for my daughter birthday she love it is a good toys and keep them busy and working is a great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...