LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119

by LEGO

#2 in Toys

Help Naomi the waitress prepare delicious cupcakes for her customers. Turn the window display to choose the prettiest ones and sit outside with Stephanie on the patio to devour them with a cup of tea! Pet the friendly cat before going back to work. Take a telephone order and then head off on Naomi's scooter to deliver cute cupcakes all over Heartlake City! The LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Cafe Building Toy Set 439 Pieces - 41119 Features: Includes Stephanie and waitress Naomi mini-doll figures, plus a cat Features a 1-story Cupcake Cafe with opening door to a bakery and shop area, including an opening oven with tray, mixer, coffee machine, cash register, sofa and table and a rotating window display Outside is a patio area with table and chairs, and a menu blackboard Includes a scooter with safety helmet to deliver cakes all over town Baking accessory elements include various cupcakes and toppings, baking tray and cake stands The LEGO Group is the leading construction toy manufacturer in the world. The LEGO set is a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. Shop the huge selection of LEGO sets, exclusives, storage, accessories and more available at Toys R Us in our LEGO Brand Store!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO Friends Heartlake Cupcake Caf 41119!
How would you rate this product?
My daughter is 7 1/2 and she's done several of these sets and they are great at promoting creativity and keeping her engaged. Sometimes she'll stumble on something she needs a quick hand putting together but she does pretty well following the directions and assembling them herself. These are probably one of her favorite gifts and the fact that you can combine them into different configurations or turn them into a little town keeps them interested in them long after they are first built.
Italy
My daughter loves legos so I decided to buy her a kit for her birthday and thought the cupcake cafe would be cute and fun for her to build. That's the problem though theres hardly anything to build it's all pretty much made for you and you just snap it together. Theres no challenge to it and unfortunately for us my daughter loves the challenge of making the stuff look like what's on the box. So as far as I'm concerned this was throwing money down the drain.
My 7-year-old daughter liked it so much that we purchased one for two of her friends on their birthdays too! It's pretty challenging, so she needed a little help, but was able to complete most of it on her own by following the step-by-step directions. She just loves the robot that serves and all the amazing details, like the blender. It's awesome that it even includes a delivery car and two people (most of our kits only have one).
Harrisonburg , VA
The cupcake set was so cute. We bought one for my daughter and she loved it she had the whole thing built in a couple of afternoons. It was pretty affordable and well worth the money. I liked that it keeps her engaged and helps with following directions. Legos are great for building skills and encouraging creativity. She uses this set and a couple others to make a whole little Lego world for herself to play with.
Linwood, KS
I bought this for my niece as she liked the Lego friends program and has had other Lego friends sets. She managed to follow the instruction book on her own to put the set together. You need no imagination to put the set together as it is just following instructions but once set up, the fun and games go on and on. On the down side, there are lots of tiny bits that easily go up the hoover!
My daughter absolutely loves this set. Unfortunately, we've lost a lot of pieces but that's because she doesn't store them well. It was lots of fun to set up and the instructions were very clear. Since they include a booklet, it was easy to follow along. I love that kids can build with these pieces and the possibilities are endless.
Bronx, NY
I got this gift for my daughter for her birthday. She was excited I was just surprised at how many small items. It went together great with no extra peices which was great. B enjoyed it and still plays with it till this day. If your a mom thats alright with small peices then I would recommend it.
Mobile, AL
My daughter is just getting to the age to where she is old enough to play with Legos. (we aren't so worried about her choking on the tiny pieces). She loves her pretty pink cupcake themed Lego set! So far she's kept up with the pieces well enough to build and rebuild where ever we go
West Point , UT
My 8 year old daughter loves these legos set! I normally buy them at Kohls and they are very fun and afordable! It really keeps my child entertained for hours and hours. Its so much fun for my daughter to figure it out in her own and feel so proud once she has finished it.
What an adorable little set. My daughter loved this gift. It kept her busy for hours.  The instructions were very clear and she was able to complete by herself without help or prior lego building experience.  I would definitely recommend to other parents.