BY LEGO

Set course for an ocean adventure on the dolphin cruiser with mia, maya and andrew. Steer the boat with andrew and take the girls for a spin around lighthouse island! Shoot down the waterslide or go waterskiing with the personal water scooter when you find a great place to swim! Lay in the sun on the chaise lounges or search for dolphin friends with the sonar! Later, serve up snacks at the picnic table or blend up some yummy fruit drinks at the snack bar! When the sun goes down, open the dolphin cruiser to play inside. Get mia and maya ready for the party on the captain s deck with a shower and some primping in the bathroom.... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Great idea in making this,it is truly great,and the price isn't bad either especially around Xmas you can find it cheaper.love it
Emilee B.
I love that Legos are starting to appeal to girls more these days. My niece has so many of these sets and she loves them. As an adult, I still love sitting down to put them all together. Same Lego fun, just in more girl friendly colors.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
My kids go crazy over Legos, yes they get pricey at times. Join the rewards program at Lego stores. This makes kids to learn and read instructions when building these toys. They come out for all age kids. They spend hours playing taking apart to rebuild or creating something totally different
Sydney  J.
Litchfield, MN
I love these Legos when I was younger. They are the best for little kids.
Ashley P.
Awesome toy, very entertaining. My friends thought it was cute, and my niece enjoyed it. My 6 year old cousin enjoyed it too. It totally met my expectations. It compares really nicely to other products. I would definitely recommend this toy to other parents.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
Amazing! I even got this on sale! Love it! Perfect for little girls. Bought at tragets
Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I got this for my niece- it was on sale half price at christmas time!! SHE LOVES IT!! She was recently on a cruise with her parents so boats are her new favorite thing, and the fact they MAKE such a thing like this is aWESOME!