BY LEGO

Help the big garbage truck to haul all of the recycling away! Load up the garbage can, tip it into the truck with the cool tipping function then collect more recyclables to help keep the town green! Watch out for the dog who loves to chase the garbage truck down the street! Includes garbage man lego duplo figure. see more...

megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
Lego is probably one of my favorite kids' brands EVER. My son just advances up to regular Legos last year but was all about Duplos for years. We have tons of sets. This set is adorable and he loved playing with the garbage truck and just building anything he can think of. I love how Lego also gives kids a chance to use their imaginations.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
My son LOVES Lego, but he's only four years old and I don't want all of those little pieces all over my home... or up his nose, in his mouth, in his ears, underfoot (you get the idea...). So, Lego Duplo is the PERFECT solution! Most little boys are fascinated by vehicles of all shapes and sizes, and my son is no exception. He LOVES the Lego Duplo Garbage Truck. The back of the truck lifts to "dump" the garbage, just like the garbage truck that picks up our trash & recycling twice a week. My son has several Lego Duplo vehicles to play with, and he easily creates his own little Duplo village during creative play.