LEGO DUPLO Number Train 10558 uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY LEGO

Hop aboard the number train where learning to count has never been so much fun! With numbered lego duplo bricks and 3 wagons, young builders will learn math skills while creating and constructing their own toddler-friendly train! Rebuild into a tunnel, building, dog house and more. Includes child duplo figure and a dog. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this train set. my son loves it more. he loves all things train and train related. as a paren't I love that this set comes with numbers and stuff o it so I can use it as a learning tool with him it's not just another training then he can play with. so kudos to Lego who made this toy!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I purchased the Lego Duplo Number Train for my son when he was two years old so that I could start teaching him numbers in a way that would hold his interest (because he LOVED Lego Duplo at two years of age). Now, two and a half years later, my son still loves his number train. He plays with it regularly and doesn't seem to mind that this was one of his "Baby Toys". The larger blocks are perfect for little hands, and the big numbers are easy to read. Not only that, but most children LOVE trains (mine included) and this toy was hours of fun -- both when we were learning, and when we were "only playing".
Kathleen C.
Love this train!! Super easy to put together and my son loves counting the numbers as we put them on. He's 2.5 and its perfect for his age group!