LEGO DUPLO My First My First Garden 10819 uploaded by Tomi B.

BY LEGO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

LEGO DUPLO My First My First Garden 10819: Includes 2 child LEGO DUPLO figures plus a bunny Features a buildable garden and a rabbit hutch with an opening door Accessories include a wheelbarrow, watering can and 3 hide-and-seek bricks as soil Also includes bricks decorated as a worm, bees, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and stalks, as well as double-sided bricks decorated as sunshine/rain and blooming/drooping sunflowers Stack the bricks and watch your garden grow Use the double-sided weather brick to choose sunshineor rain Build the hutch for the friendly bunny and give it some carrots Help your child master basic building skills while learning about gardens and nature Toddlers will love creating role-play stories with a garden theme LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands Garden model with sunflowers measures over 6" (16cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Tomi B.
Los Angeles
Best thing for your toddler! I love Duplo LEGO! I always play with my two years old daughter! It’s her favorite toy. We have two of these. I’m thinking about buying more! I always take it with me when we travel! And also I always purchase this one for her toddler friends’ birthdays:) we build and we destroy it together! So much fun!:)