BY LEGO

LEGO DUPLO My First My First Garden 10819: Includes 2 child LEGO DUPLO figures plus a bunny Features a buildable garden and a rabbit hutch with an opening door Accessories include a wheelbarrow, watering can and 3 hide-and-seek bricks as soil Also includes bricks decorated as a worm, bees, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and stalks, as well as double-sided bricks decorated as sunshine/rain and blooming/drooping sunflowers Stack the bricks and watch your garden grow Use the double-sided weather brick to choose sunshineor rain Build the hutch for the friendly bunny and give it some carrots Help your child master basic building skills while learning about gardens and nature Toddlers will love creating role-play stories with a garden theme LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands Garden model with sunflowers measures over 6" (16cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep see more...

Tomi B.
Topanga, CA
Best thing for your toddler! I love Duplo LEGO! I always play with my two years old daughter! It’s her favorite toy. We have two of these. I’m thinking about buying more! I always take it with me when we travel! And also I always purchase this one for her toddler friends’ birthdays:) we build and we destroy it together! So much fun!:)
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Kids of all ages love duplo. This summer we got the all in one box of fun and my first dinosaurs for the kids to play with and I loved the adaptability. You can teach so many different concepts with duplo bricks like height, color, size, etc. and the creative possibilities are literally endless. Such a fun toy!!!!
Brie C.
My twins love their Lego Duplo bricks. My 19 month olds have such a hay day putting them together. I love the case it all comes in and the amount of bricks.